1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Brake Pads & Brake Discs are obviously not covered under warranty being usual wear & tear parts.
  2. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Ravi Ji and Ranconteur.

I had faced this window issue 10 months back when the car was around 1 month old. I had fixed it and it occurred for the second time after around 6-7 months. Now for the past 1 month I am driving with this window shut. Problem occurs when I reach a Toll booth. I have to open the door and get the toll ticket. :p

Well, I just want that these issues hopefully get rectified in my single visit as I have to travel around 250Km to get the vehicle serviced. Will ask them to use Fevi Bond if new beading is not in stock.

Regarding suspension, I also feel that the suspension is acting a bit too soft and the car is having a bit shaky rear. Any pointers?
  4. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    @ Paddleshifter
    dood TASC of Hissar district is gud also, can't say they would be better then Delhi's peragarhi nd Elegant cars in Patparganj ... but you will get ur work done 4 sure .. atleast i had mine when i had to stay in hissar for 2 weeks nd had my service done there ..
    they did the work in time nd with perfection ..
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Yashik bai ji, my experience with Joshi auto says that you must book an appointment atleast 10 days before you plan to visit home. They are real buggers when it comes to this.

Call up this number. 9815 473 333

This guy handles the service appointments etc at Joshi.

I'm amazed by the suspension noise. Lets see what the reason comes out to be.

Gurjinder.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011
  6. ranconteur

ranconteur Amatore

Delhi
    shaky rear could be due to bent alloy/rim or uneven tire . Do check your alloys/rims and tire . I have a tire which when fiitted at any position makes ride very bumpy , suspension noisy and handling shaky .
  7. Dear Yashik, Mr OP Sharma is the service adviser at Elegant Motors and I fully agree with you. I have been regular at this workshop since around 2005 with my Uno Diesel and now with Linea Diesel. His mobile number is 9811 423 514. I can be reached on afzalahmed1234@ gmail. com
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Tarun for the info on the TASC at Hisar. Thank you Guru & rancon.

Shukriya Afzal ji. Mr O P Sharma is perhaps the most knowledgeable service advisor currently working in India.
    I met him in May this year when I went to Delhi to get the armrest installed in punto.

I have decided that I will first get the body work done and then proceed with the second service at Joshi Autozone only. In case the rear noise issue is too much for them to handle, I will visit Delhi sometime in October to get that thing sorted out.
  9. worn rubber bushes??
    rear suspension noise.
    or the rubbers becoming hard!!
  10. hi everyone,
    i am expecting my tw punto within 3 days.
    Can anyone pls advice me if i shall go for a paint protection coat?/ or something similar which will help the shine from getting faded??

Thanks