1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    What is bad mileage?
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Yep, what's bad mileage according to you.

My Linea TJet+ is giving around 10.9 km/l in Delhi traffic with a/c on 100% time. If you are getting such mileage its very good. If its below 10 km/l, check your driving style.
  3. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    When FIAT owners will get this type of thrill ?
    I am expecting this type of thrill in Face-lifted Palio OR Novo Uno. :D
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Fluctuation of RPM Needle at the working of Steering

I have noticed following situation in MJD.

In Neutral gear,If I keep engine at any stable RPM and put the AC on,RPM needle goes down little bit.
    That is due to load of AC on engine. Right ?

e.g. If I hold engine stable @2000 RPM and at that time if I rock & roll steering, RPM needle also fluctuate

Fluctuation of RPM at the time of AC ON is normal.
    But fluctuation of RPM needle at the time of using HPS is confusing me.:confused:
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  5. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @bhai

This is normal.Happends to my car also.It's not a problem.Steering is Hydraulic and not EPS so affects fuel consumption to an minute extent,hence the fluctuation.
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    well Fiat gives Thrill too, not in power delivery boost , but in different departments like handling (nothing handles better than fiats) thrill of being in a safe bulletproof tank which can take on any car headon, thrill of beauty and elegance and most important thrill of exclusivity. i love fiats not being as common as swifts and dezires :)
  7. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    thkns all guys ..
    u all shared a great info for starter nd fiat followers like me :D
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Surya- Install Eco Drive software in your T-Jet and make sure your driving pattern is good. FE is adversely affected by driving pattern.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    One will really experience the thrill on a road which has lot of curves. Punto driver will see swifts moving away in the RVM.
  10. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    @pvsuryap: depends on what you mean by bad. In Mumbai traffic (daily commute), I get ~9kmpl. I noticed that it was lower one weekend when I used it only for very short distances around the house. On longer (within city) drives on weekends, it improves to 10-11 types it think (this is a guesstimate). Overall average I see 9.5kmpl.
    I think roads / traffic are much better in Delhi - traffic moves faster with longer stretches between signals and less braking because of autos / pedestrians getting in the way (again prob because of the faster traffic). Note: all these complements to Delhi are relative to Mumbai. :p
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2011