1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. ABARTH18

ABARTH18 Timido

Goa
    still waiting for spares as of today,i have sent a mail to mangesh kodalkar from fiat yesterday regarding it lets see when they are going to solve my cars AC problem,the part what is required is as told by dealer is SUCTION PIPE Cooling coil to Compressor.
    i dont know whom to trust now , is the dealer delaying it or its the fiat..
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    @rsinfo- It was the "O" ring i think!
    @ABARTH18- Please stay patient. Everything will be solved! :)
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Or the Bulb.

If the water inside is very less, then one option would be to drive with the headlamps on while it is not raining so that the water evaporates and once the inside is dry, seal the crack with a tape.
    I did this on my previous car. Then I used Silicon sealant as the crack was at the joint between the glass and the plastic.
  4. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    @jishnu, I don't know exactly what it was. I was only told that the gas was low.

Anyway, its not come up again so I think it should be checked as done on my checklist.
  5. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I too had same problem, even the carack was not visible by inspection. Water got accumlated below the reflector, did not had any success on switch the headlamps for evaporisng the water. remove the cap of the headlamp and drain water with a cloth.
  6. Sam

Sam Amatore

Mumbai
    Guys, thanks all for those valuable feedbacks. The only fear I had was short-circuit but hell, I forgot that fuse is just meant for that. I will try all other approaches you suggested to drain remanant water (there is still some water floating at bottom of assembly) and make the headlamp glass (plastic) appear transparent (its all hazzy now).
  7. maverick

maverick Amatore

On a lighter note you can have a mobile fish tank in your car till you get the spare :) Sad to know that TASS doesn't even bother to stock spare head lamp assembly.
  8. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Any Tjets in Hyd facing low fuel efficency problems??

Hiya all..
    I wanted to see if there are any other Tjet owners in Hyd on this fourm.
    I am receiving bad mielage and there is less or no help from the service station. I wanted to compare and check.

Please respond back.

Cheerio.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
  9. pvsuryap
    nice to see you back in here.
    After a long time!!
    there were quite a few t-jets in the service center the last time i visited.
    saw many jets on the roads though
  10. sandeep8088

sandeep8088

Sure thanks for the reply.:)