1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    If you plan to change the engine oil, please do ask them to put selinia 1lt. bottles.
  2. nothing much to look out for in particular.
    T-jet owners might be able to help you even better.

have any specific complaint see that it is solved for sure.
    like body rattle or any sound. such sort.
    go by your manual. see if anything needs to be done in 1st service.and get them done.

Wheel alignment and balancing must be done. take care with these two or else you might end up with a vibrating steering
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Tangojoker, keep in mind that:

- Do not forget to take your service booklet.
    - Do not take foldable key to the service center. Take the other key with you. You won't be locking your car at the service center anyways so it's not a problem.
    - Keep removable accessories at home: Cigar lighter, Ash tray, Perfumes, USB/Pen Drives, GPS devices, Travel chargers, glove box contents. These things carry a small risk of magically disappearing at the service center.
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    mine is dynamic pk and it shows all the info except pass bag. yesterday my car showed up the service symbol just once when starting and now its gone. my car crossed 13500 kms.
  5. tangojoker

tangojoker

Bangalore
    Thanks all for the feedback. I had totally missed out about taking the service booklet.

Checked in the car at 9:30 AM.
    Asked for a Engine oil change (as suggested by jishnu, I mean use 1lt bottles).
    Particularly asked them to check the clutch and gear for lubrication.

As it usually happens with me, when i went to collect the car, it was pouring at 6pm. The Car wash was basically wasted.
    The car felt smooth, drove well. All highlighted issues were addressed.

Pleased with the service.
  6. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Look at the service manual. The first visit is only an inspection and oil change is not required until the second one. Obviously, there no harm in changing early but any particular reason for oil change?
  7. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Can you give the details about how much they charged you for Selenia, oil filter etc.?
    Also, what what issues were you facing that you mentioned were resolved
  8. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Keys?

Quick question TFian's, how many keys (regular/foldable) should I expect with my new GP 1.2 Emotion? The SA says one foldable and one regular...can someone please confirm?

Cheers.
  9. The information provided by your SA is right! :)

You ca shell out around 6k and get an additional remote too. :p
  10. additional remote??
    what is that?
    another foldable key or only a remote for the normal key?
    like autocop or something which used to come long back