1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Jishnu, how many km's has your Linea run till date.

And how many out of them have been with the Racechip.
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Ummm to tally 7000 something, and more than 2000 with the race-chip. But the fact is, it was hard from the beginning.. thought it would become softer after few thousand kms..
  3. Service reminder has never worked for me. 15km service had no reminder. Now running 28950+ but still no indication!
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Linea had her third free servicing yesterday, thanks to the service schedule reminder facility in MID. For details, see here.:)
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I got the first reminder at 14908, saying something like "92 km left for service". At 15000 km its said "Service Coupon Expired", with the spanner symbol on the MID. It shows up every time I start the car. I had done the second service at 7500 kms. Probably they didn't reset it at that time. My next service is in Aug '11 (30k service). Service reminder now shows "0 km" for service.
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    All those who are not seeing (have never seen) the service reminder on the MID, check your service Kilometers left by accessing the MyCar settings. The Menu button is located to the right of the steering (for Emotion and Pack) or on the center console below the AC vents (Active and Dynamic).
  7. thyagu2_2006

thyagu2_2006

Chennai
    90 % of Formula 1 products sold here are Fakes. After many bad purchases now I am buying only from Big Bazaar. It has manufacturers name, importers name and dates. Though I still do not know whether it is genuine or not but the performance is 200 times better than the other fakes.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Linea's Service Reminder Works!

After the third free servicing that my Linea had undergone yesterday, I checked today the service reminder in the MID, which has been reset by the SA, it seemed.
    DSC04100.JPG
  9. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I think Active & Dynamic has no feature to see the km left for service due.

In Active varient , Menu button contains settings only for Clock Setting,Speed Alarm Setting & Alarm noise

I mean we can't see the service Kilometers left in Active. Am I Right ?
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  10. tangojoker

tangojoker

Bangalore
    First Service - My TJet

Hi Folks,

Got a call from KHT motors in the first week of June. The lady was courteous and walked me thru the process of setting up the appointment. Later that day, I got a SMS message with the details.
    Today, I got a followup call to remind me of the appointment and get the confirmation.

So, I am going for my first service tomorrow. I have driven just about 2600km, and will finish my 6 months early next month.

I am compiling a list of questions/queries that i am going to ask them to check and for clarification in general.

Any suggestions on what to do and avoid ? Any thing I should lookout in particular ?

Cheers