1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Please don't write indirect personal comments & indirect critics.
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I has similar issue in my Dec '10 MJD Active as well. And also the door on the driver's side wouldn't lock from inside. Got it fixed in the first servicing, and it didnot repeat again. Had the door open symbol problem for quite some time. Got it resolved twice, but keeps coming back. They have pasted a double tape earlier to fix it. Was fine till the first servicing and then came back.
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bhai, I just want to say that out of your 480 posts you have made so far as username BHAI and the rest of the posts as AMOLMANE, I can quote at least 200+ posts where you just go on comparing DDiS with MJD with a trademark line and that red headbanging on the wall smiley.

I don't want you to be a fan of MultiJet or I don't want you to say that MJD is better than DDiS. Both are basically Fiat engines only.

All I request is to stop pulling every thread towards "DDiS this and MJD that...".
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    OK. If comparison is not allowed on this forum then forget it . In future I won't do this.
    But Doctor Saab I request you to give little amount of vaccine to Guru also for writing of indirect critics.
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  5. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Congrats Karan...

Super FE.

I was also the one who was constantly getting very high FE. 21+ winter and 19+ summer. I also drive the same route as karan and amit, infact worse.. as I travel from shahdara to delhi. But then I failed in Pollution Check. And this forum advised to be little more sprightly and rev hard. I did that and now i only get ~17. Yet to get a PC done and do not know if i pass that or not.
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Your FE deserves a mention in Limca book of records!
  7. Nikhil Goel

Nikhil Goel Amatore

+10000 to this post
  8. RollingIce

RollingIce Amatore

Pune
    Formula 1 : carnauba wax and shine Fake or Real ?

Hi,
    I purchased a bottle of Formula1 - Carnuaba wash and wax from a shop in loni[close to surya tractors].
    He quoted 250/- and I bargained for 200/-.
    After coming home I realized it does not have a seal and no manufacturing date on it.It has a barcode.
    The bottle has yellow soapy solution.
    I even washed my car with it.But the water was not very soapy.
    I feel I have been taken for a ride.
    Can anyone help ?

Thanks,
    Srijit
  9. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Its dangerous to do that as you may loose control of the car also you will be using the brakes a lot.

Brakes should be used only in emergencies and when you really need else try to maintain speed with proper gear and accelerator combination.

These are my views and many of who drive a lot.

Drive safe & Take care!!!
  10. Yes kirenh i do the same way, but putting it on nuetral is done when someone really needs magical figures on ODO. The way i drive usually i dont get more than 17-18 :p