1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I am also facing the same issue with front passenger side door.
    However I haven't got time to go to the TASS.
    Its better to take it to TASS, as the door panel needs to be opened to fix that.

Rajeev
  2. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    At one side you are admitting that DDiS is the benchmark futuristic engine &
    at other side you have no objection about frequently resetting ECU and thrashing of Multijets.

I have done resetting of ECU for many times of my MJD. Performance changed. But again performance decreased after using car for 100-200 KM.

But I never needed to reset ECU of my DDiS in total 15000 KM ownership.

On various online forums many owners of MJD have admitted that they are in need for frequent ECU reset.

If some MJD engines are in need of frequent resetting of ECU then we should make unity and invite the kind attention of FIAT to this irritating problem and insisit FIAT to search the solution on this problem.

Please don't misunderstand. I am not debating here. Only showing -ve factors of Multijet.

Even after facing so much problems & bad ASS from TATA & FIAT still Iam hardcore fan of Multijet.
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    That's it. Guys, i've decided i'm gonna transplant the futuristic DDiS engine in our Linea, Palio , heck even in my Bullet.

Ok, on a serious note, Bhai, paddleshifter had meant it in a lighter vein, but you could'nt get the joke. Chill out. And enjoy whatever engine you feel is the best. We will not question you. Atleast i won't.
    Gurjinder.
  4. pranay sharma

pranay sharma

PUNE
    thanks gurjinder,but the problem is dealer is saying i have to take apointment .

for such small issues if i have to take appointment (15 days back)then i prefer to resolve it by my self.

5. ninads123

ninads123

Nashik
    Are you talking about Pandit Auto? If that is the case then you need to wait as they are having heavy load due to B.U bhandari shifted to VW. Take their appointment and give a call to FIAT.

I think they will replace the lock, which takes 10 to 15 mins.
  6. gurjinder

Punjab
    I can understand the issue of taking appointments, but like i said, its an issue best left to the dealer. Had the issue been a simple day to day niggle, we would've helped you resolve it.

But this issue is more complex and opening up the door panel by oneself is not advised as it calls for a certain degree of expertise. Plus, you don't wanna give the dealer any excuse to void your warranty.

I hope i was able to help.

Gurjinder.
  7. pranay sharma

pranay sharma

PUNE
    yes, in fiat whom i havw to call to raise the concern?
  8. gurjinder

Punjab
    Dude, just visit the dealer to rectify the issue.

If you want to raise this concern to FIAT India , then have a visit of this thread to know the contacts of FIAT India officials.
  9. You should have insisted that this issue to be resolved at time of delivery. What I don't understand is why are you living with it for over 5 months? You don't need to take an appointment for such issues. I suggest you speak to Rahul Jadhav (SA) or Ranjit Oak (GM Service) at Pandit Auto. At Fiat you can talk to Mangesh Kodalkar, but I don't think you need to involve him unless dealer is creating issues.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Rightly said Gautam. You should 1st contact service center to resolve the issue. If they are not cooperating with you then only you contact FIAT Officials, thats what I say.

Rahul Jadhav is cooperative. Contact him & he will fix the issue.

You said that you are facing this from day 1 then why dont informed dealer about this problem at the time of delivery. Why did accepted the car with this fault?