1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Buddy everyones facing the power steering oil reservior leakage..we checked out everyones car during the anniversary meet and there was leak in everyones car..concluded cud be normal with the new FIAT's...or time for a recall?? :(
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Dang!

I thought i was the only one. Its reassuring to hear im not alone, but at the same distressing also, that its a common malady.

I'll be insisting on a replacement of the reservoir under warranty.

Gurjinder.
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    @gurjinder- Please do try to replace it under warranty, why take tension again and again??
  4. my relatives tata manza has its coolant reservoir leaking.
    think this is the quality of the parts used. are you sure it is leaking??
    or is it some oil which came out when it was being checked by the guys at TASS.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    It's leaking buddy. Not much , but leaking it sure is.

Anyways, it's the secondary issue. A new reservoir should stop this leaky business ; that is if they have it in stock!

The real issue is the burnt smell coming through the AC vents at times. Lets see what TASS guys say. Will go on Saturday most probably.

Gurjinder.
  6. all the best.
    first tell them when you talk to get that part and keep it with them. i know it is something impossible. but better try once..

the piping must be having some contaminats in it. get the compressor cleaned. and the pipes with the gases also cleaned once. it might bbe giving that smell.
  7. amitgreat

amitgreat

Gurgaon
    ========================================
    Great !!! I think i need a training from you guys!!
  8. ramesh_v

ramesh_v Novizio

Hosur
    My Punto 1.3 MJD - Poor milage after 2nd Service (i.e after1yr)

Hi,

Till my second service she use to give 16-17 in city and 20-21 km/liter in highways. I gave my vehicle for second service in the month of March'11 and after that she started falling down and now it came to 13-14 km/liter irrespective of city or highway. I had reported this to service centre (Prerana Bangalore) and took the vechile there couple of times and the engineer said they have tuned but no improvement. I don't know what to do further. Have any one faced such issue in your car? If so please let me know how to overcome with this milage issue. This issue is irritating me and making me feel sad :(:hit

I hope she gives good milage in MJD version with everyone (i.e 16-17 and 20-21 km/ltr in city and highway respectively).

Rgds,
    Ramesh
  9. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @Guru

But why these type of hale exercises only for Multijet ?

Why not for DDiS ? I mean DDiS never require ECU reset,thrashing etc.

Please explain
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  10. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    If Ah reading does not matter then one doubt.

Do you mean that Swift's engine is crankable on 12 V 5 Ah Honda Activa battery also ?