1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. reset blue and me again using the battery disconnection method.
    and set your phone setting to always connect or connect automatically.

and delete all your previous pairing history on the blue and me and your car and pair freshly
  2. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I don't mind resetting it again, but this is happening within a span of such a short time, is this some kinda problem with the bluetooth system?
  3. no its nothing like a problem. it is just that it a little old and the chips are taking time to respond.. resetting it would fix it for sure.
    plus windows is always like that. always hanging and sort
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    @mhitesh

You can consider updating the blue and me software to the latest release. That should also help.

Have a thorough read of this thread

If you have any queries regarding blue and me update , you can post them on that thread.

Gurjinder.
  5. My Blue N Me display doesnt come up ... wat do i do ....even after pressing the call button but the Bleue n me works i am able to make calls ...I cant access the USB Port also
    HELP appreciated
  6. sandy.
    What is the voice coming if you press the call button..
    And please go through the link posted by gurjinder a few posts above. It might be of some help.
  7. sanjay_mugur

sanjay_mugur Timido

Bangalore
    why does not the newer PUNTO's have rear stabilization bar, even the 90bhp does not have. can i procure it from FIAT service/spares. seriously thinking of buying 90bhp version..
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Sorry my mistake. You can't use AUX in 90HP Punto.

You have to use USB option. Buy a cable from market, one end of that cable will go to the USB & another will have provision to connect iPods, Music Player etc.
  9. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Hi, can you cite the source of that information.

Sounds interesting and i've not come across such a piece of news.

Gurjinder.