1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Grande Punto E pack 1.3 Mileage drop after first service

Hi Guys
    I am having Grande Punto E pack 1.3 after my 1st servicing i am not getting a good mileage , before my 1st servicing it was 14 + no it has drop down to 10.8 - 11 km/l .

Can any one please help ?
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    First servicing is basically nothing but routine check-up. So ideally nothing should be impacted.
    However, do you remember what all they mentioned on your 1st servicing bill?
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Sammy.

Reset your tripmeter and start taking readings afresh.

More often than not these guys can keep the car idling or drive at slow speeds within the workshop,or drive like Schumacher during trial run etc and that screws up the efficiency reading.

Do it and revert back.

Gurjinder
  4. @Ravi- Nthg much was there in the bill apart from the oil change and yeah rear wiper repair as the rubber was tore , btw b4 my 1st servicing i got 20 + on highway but now it has been 14+ on highway ?

@Gurjinder - i had tried reseting the trip meter but max its going is 11kmpl :(

wat could be the reason ?
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why oil change in 1st servicing?
    Did they put Selenia?
  6. NO Idea was tat btw ?

Btw how much mileage you folkz are getting ?
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Selenia is the brand name of the engine oil used in FIATs.

The 14kmpl highway figure was for how many km's of driving?

Gurjinder
    P.S Avoid using SMS lingo in the forum.
  8. 500 km to 1000 km
  9. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Sammy,

There is no oil change due in the first service. Its just basic checkup. Were you charged for the oil change?

My punto 90 hp gives me around 12-14 kmpl in city and around 17-20 on highway.. max i got is 24 kmpl on highway. As per my research, things should be fine (with my mileage) after second servicing.
  10. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I again have a problem with the Blue n me system, this time the phone gets synched with the blue n me and keeps disconnecting very frequently. I am unable to make a call as well because of this frequent disconnection to test the system.