1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Whats the interval for 2nd servicing?
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Service Interval in new cars has changed. It is 5k or 5 months whichever earlier. Your manual is right.

Moreover : it is not a service. It is only a check.

You are right about the air filter diagnosis. In all probabilities, it is blocked. Get it cleaned. Even if you get it replaced it's fine. Punto Air Filter is not too expensive (around Rs.300)

+1 to Gurjinder (which by transitivity means : +2 to Ravi :p)
  3. teky

teky Esperto

When I saw amogh replying in this thread I thought this would've been his reply :mrgreen:

Punto is a really heavy car and hence you would need really take supplements. I would recommend lifting Maruti cars first and also taking advice from doctors on the forum.

That remains unchanged IIRC.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Sam

Sam Amatore

Thanks guys for the feedback. I will get the air filter replaced and will try to find out that sweet spot!
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes you can use aux. You need to buy a cable for that. It is available in market.
  6. when i went to get the car serviced for 3k service 1st one they said that for all cars after jan 11 the 1st service is 5k kms or 6 months which ever is earlier.
    then the second service onwards its normal for 15k and then goes on regularly like other cars.

get your airfilter cleaned.. that seems to be the culprit.
  7. on the right side of the steering column there is a console with 6 buttons on it..

there press the menu button with the door closed...
    and then use the up/down arrows on the right to navigate to the date/time option.
    then again press the menu button and you have entered the edit mode.
    use the arrow buttons again and set the time..
  8. Nikhil Goel

Nikhil Goel Amatore

Cool My Tuscan Wine italian Beauty giving 28Km/L mileage

Hi Guys,

I am a proud owner of Tuscan Wine Italian beauty:razz:. I use to travel from Rohini to Noida daily.
    I am proud to announce that My baby gave average consumption 28.0 Km/L for distance of 42Kms:grin:. This is the max I could got from it.

My Punt's has completed 24000 Kms till now and just a year old baby on 4th June which I celebrated with a cake cutting ceremony. I am a happy and satisfied customer till now.

Please find attached the pic of the mileage indicator. For more pics of my baby pls refer my album. Will share more pics soon.
    Photo0071.jpg Photo0333.jpg
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Amazing FE you are getting dude!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. vijay822002

Hi Nik,

Thats a great mileage that you are getting.

Mine never reach out to that extent. I should thank the gurgaon traffic for that.

Good to know that you have completed 24000km in one year. I could only manage to cover only 12500km in one year (28th may 2010). Its only one week difference in our buying.