1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. If we have selected a preset equalizer with audio,does those setting also apply to blue&me?
  2. I had similar issue, but culprit was MAF sensor, I got it cleaned by TASS ,now the performance is back to what it was.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Prabu, take no offence man, but i'd advise you to reconnect the terminal and get it done by a mechanic or at the TASS.

Gurjinder
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    sat-chit-ananda: Nopes, only external volume applies to B&M
  5. ABARTH18

ABARTH18 Timido

Goa
    Palio stile mjd AC not working

i had taken delivery of my Palio stile mjd in feb 2011,& since then has clocked more the 4000 kms,on a recent trip from goa to nasik the ac just stopped working.i did not wanted to go to any local mechanic on the highway so when i was back,got it checked at the local fiat service center..they detected that the fault lies with some kit of ac and ac gas was leaked. The ac kit part is not available in stock. & needs To be ordered , it will take another 8 days..do you people think this will be covered under warrenty or i have to dig..my pocket..
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    @abarth18

Definitely under warranty. Its FIAT's fault that the part failed , not yours.

Gurjinder.
  7. Even one of my friend had same problem with AC in Tjet+ 1 month ago which got rectified in 2 days after escalating it to Fiat..I would try to get him on this forum..
  8. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    get the big connector out directly and not the 2 cables on the battery, its a simple laymans job. nothing to worry about.
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @mhitesh

ur welcome mate :)
  10. nothing to worry............will be DONE UNDER WARRENTY...FREE OF COST