1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thanks Guru..That's what I meant ..sorry for the poor communication. I was sure that you will be around to give a better clarity :)
  2. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    @Gurjinder & Cinju: Thanks for the clarification. Did not know that.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    OT

Hey no sorries- thank yous between buddies ! ;)

Gurjinder.
  4. sandip

sandip Timido

Dehradun
    The anti-stall feature in Linea and Palio is a very useful feature when you are doing slow mauouvres like backing off or while parking. I have always used this in Palio and Linea. It is even useful sometimes in very slow movig b to b traffic, you can control the car by using only clutch and brake, no need to give throttle input.

This reminds me of a funny incident. I was waiting at a traffic junction in my Palio and a very impatient guy in an Indica was behind me. He was continuously inching his car forward even as the traffic was at a standstill. When we were signalled to move, he suddenly banged his Indica into my car from behind. I got off and asked him what was wrong with him? He simply shrugged and replied " main kya karoon, gadi apne aap chal padi....."
    I wonder if Indicas also have this feature.
  5. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Heavy Crackling using Blue n me

Hey Everyone,

When I use the blue n me thingy in my FTA the sound is not at all clear and there is a heavy crackling noise, nothing from the other end can be heard nor can the person at the other end hear me.
    Earlier I thought it could be some issues between my phone and the blue n me system, then I paired another phone but it also has the same issues.

While playing music there is no crackling sound from the speakers so it doesn't seem to be any issues with the speakers. I have not done any modification on the car
  6. Prabu

Prabu Novizio

Bangalore
    Yesterday night I tried to disconnect the -ve battery terminals.

1) In the -ve terminal points there were 2 connectors I removed both of them
    2) I do still see another connect (it's big in size) connected to battery Should I remove them as well (I didn't do that)

I just did the 1st part, and insert the key, apply break, enable indicators etc but battery power is still there. Is there anything I am missing here to disconnect the battery to reset ECU process.

-Prabu
  7. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Check ur manual ..u will see the -ve terminal and then disconnect accordingly.

P.S

Plz do not play around with sumthing that ur not familiar with..Leave it to the experts :) TASS should do it for u..
  8. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Blue n Me prob!! Reset ur Blue n Me first..Disconnect -ve terminal of ur battery for 5mins and then re-connect..If problem still persists then show it to TASS and the shud do the needfull..They wud replace ur blue n me under warranty..
  9. nelshaun

nelshaun

fuel tank reserve

I agree with the idea that you have to calibrate the fuel indicator in order to find out the actual fuel your fuel tank contains. Everything differs from one fuel tank to another so I suggest you get a manual to calibrate your fuel tank properly.
  10. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Cool...It worked..Thanks Aaron.

It was of grt help to me.