1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. which car??
    it does not work with punto's
    i think it might not work if you connect the usb as this thing is connected to the hu and not to the blue and me thing..
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Mine is a punto E. I saw in poll there were some discussions on the eco index.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    It dsn't work in Punto E+, which has built in USB port, so even if you get the connection somehow, its not gonna work.

Gurjinder

@Yashik - Luxury for the 1.4 FIRE and T-Jetters. Not for the Multijetter crowd :(
    We have to make do by selecting either Punto 90 or Linea 1.6 as option.
    Last edited: May 31, 2011
  4. no eco drive does not work on punto at all. that is atleast for this version now..
    i tried it in my epk also.. that is not working. where as it is working properly in linea
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    First of all, it does not work in Emotion unless you can get a working Blue&Me in the car. EcoDrive needs Blue&Me to function.
    Secondly, Punto users can't get Eco Drive to work in their cars. :( It's a luxury only for the Linea owners.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
  7. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Even i tried installing ecodrive in my punto 90 hp twice but it comes with installation error. Tried with all kinda combinations but it just wont install. Hunted around the internet for reasons, yet to find any. I would like to followup the matter and get it working for the punto. Will be it worth to raise the issue with the Fiat people, may be someone in the higher position to guide us to get it working?
  8. Prabu

Prabu Novizio

Bangalore
    In my usual drive I see the difference in pickup only. Also feels like pulling backwards I believe it is related to pickup.
  9. Prabu

Prabu Novizio

Bangalore
    I think the problem with turbo boost, as mentioned in the thread. Is there anything to be replaced etc or just reset the ECU settings etc by TASS.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Is your commuting mostly in city?

Can you tell the average speeds your car sees in your daily commutes?

Gurjinder