1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    To me it sounds like propaganda from CNG kit manufacturers.

That too of the sort of which Joseph Goebbels excelled in under the Nazi government. In short - tasteless & useless, not to forget that its hopelessly outdated.

Gurjinder.
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    before you do anything else , cover the bare metal area of wire with some insulating material or tape in order to avoid short circuits.
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Do we still have carburetor type petrol engines now? I thought they got extinct by the BS II / Euro II days. +1 Gurjinder this is outdated.

:eek:
    This is gross covering up of the facts. MPFI is a much more complex system with precision timing and measurement of fuel delivery.
    Last edited: May 23, 2011
  4. rohitsaraogi

rohitsaraogi

Thank you everyone for the Quick & helpful replies.....

- For the USB stick playing thoruhg media player, the songs are coming automatically in 'repeat' or 'loop'....the song gets over & starts playing the same one again - is there an option to change this?

- Has anyone EVER managed to get an add on remote for the sudio of Linea?

- @paddleshifter - you mentioned about 25-30 hidden features of Linea...like the speed sensitive wiper which I didnt know about! ~ is there another place or discussion where we can find list of such things?
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Srikar- Yes, you can get that fitted but it won't work. It will just for show off. :p

@Rohit- Manual is your best friend. But, you can also try here:
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?21-Fiat-Linea-Punto-quot-Did-You-Know-quot-Series....

But, the first post discussed the minor niggles common during the initial few months of the launch of FIAT cars.

Regarding tshe song playing again and again, you need to turn "Loop" "Off". Access Media Player options via Steering controls. You need to press the phone key and then use up down to search for media player. Then cycle up or down till you see loop option.

Also, update your Blue&Me to ver 5.5.1.3. Don't do this now. I shall post step by step guide when I have access to my PC in the evening. If you upgrade to any other version, then it may lead to ODO blinking niggle.
  6. rohitsaraogi

rohitsaraogi

- For the USB stick playing thoruhg media player, the songs are coming automatically in 'repeat' or 'loop'....the song gets over & starts playing the same one again - is there an option to change this?
  7. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oops, I was editing my last post. You can see the solution in my last post above yours. For greater details see your manual.
  8. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    ^^

Press the windows button on ur steering..and then voice out "loop off" the lady will respond confirming "loop off" !! Thats it :p
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Hey you can also turn the loop off by a simple voice command.

Press the windows button, speak clearly ''loop off'' and loop will be turned off.

Gurjinder

Edit @aaron- same timing eh...lol
  10. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This "Loop Off" voice command has never worked for me. It always repeats Loop On. Once it even said Shuffle on leading to double headache. :p