1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. is there any thing which can be done to reduce the dust accumulated there??
    that is the reason i need to wash my car every 2 days..
  2. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Thanks Sri & KlubClass for the replies.
    Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly do you mean by dust accumulation DUE TO THE CREATION OF VORTEX?:confused:
    Last edited: May 21, 2011
  3. ichimaru
    u know tornado
    same thing which is similar.. but filled with dust and in straight line instead of a circle
    tat dust when you go and stop the vehicle at once gets stuck to the rear windshield and givess that dust appearance
  4. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    @Sri and Klubklass,

good and fast replies. Way to go for this forum. Congrats guys for providing explanations and your time.

cheers
  5. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Basically because of the aerodynamics.

A sedan vehicle make the rear wiper unnecessary because the car have an better airflow around it, this make the airflow to "clean" the rear window from water and debris at high speeds, but hatchbacks, SUVs and wagon vehicles have the rear wiper because of their shapes that produce behind them a big turbulent zone. This turbulence zone avoid the airflow to "clean" the rear window, and can even lift some debris (like dust and small stones) from the ground when the car is passing by.

Hope its clear !!!!!!
  6. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Thanks for the replies guys, its crystal clear now :)
  7. rohitsaraogi

rohitsaraogi

Basic Q's frm a new T Jet+ owner

Hi Guys,
    I just got my T Jet + few hours back...and after a first ride I have some queries:

- There is no remote for the audio? Is it possible to buy the remote as an add-on?

- When the USB songs are playing I cannot skip to the next song from the controls on the dashboard...is this standarda or am I using some wrong buttons?

- To open the boot, is there any manual button on the dashboard?

( If I am using the unlock option on remote, then the boot is not opening unless I have switched off the ignition - this could be a nuisance whenever I am visiting malls & the security wants to check the boot - then I have to switch off the ignition & open the boot??)

Thank you in advance!
  8. welcome to tfi rohit.
    Please put up an introduction thread...
    Congrats on your jet
    i think remote can be added... Universal stereo remotes are available.
    You have to use controls on the steering to change songs from usb.
    Punto has an a lever near the fuel lever for boot release from inside. Dont know about linea though
  9. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Congrats on your purchase.

There is a boot button on the dashboard.
  10. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Rohit,

Congratulations on the TJet purchase. Welcome to the forum and wish you good luck.

Please see inline reply

- There is no remote for the audio? Is it possible to buy the remote as an add-on? --> There is no remote for the Audio, never gave a thought of after market remote. Whenever my brother drives the car i feel the need for the remote.

- To open the boot, is there any manual button on the dashboard? --> it is available attached to the HU

- When the USB songs are playing I cannot skip to the next song from the controls on the dashboard...is this standarda or am I using some wrong buttons? ---> I use the steering mount controls, even I am interested to know how to play songs without using steering controls. Once i tried and using blue and me we can shout NEXT to move to the next song, but that is more tedious than using the steering control.
    Last edited: May 22, 2011