1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. the ecm as of now are tuned for average between that 87 and 91 i guess to get a better part from both the fuels.
    once 91RON is available all over india then that might happen the ecu remap. but not in the near future though
  2. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    The Thing with Normal petrol is that there is some kind of mxing done (Naptha balls) usually and it also depends from dealer to dealer.
    I have always used Indian Oil Extra Premium for my byk and Punto and have always noticed that there is a difference in the performance as compared to other petrol brands (Ordinary / Branded). For my byk I have observed a smoother performance and low emission noise plus the avg increases by 2-3Kms. Since my Punto is fairly new I haven't observed much difference yet, will check the same in the near future.
  3. Hi Rao, welcome to TFI. Did you get a solution for your AC issue ?

Btw, why don't you introduce yourself to all us here with some pictures of your Jet ?
  4. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I told you my friend that you car is fit n fine, based on my exp. What you need to do next is fill up the tank, take your GF or wife for long drive and see the megic.:D
  5. Color Brand and Code for Punto - Exotica Red

Hi Guys, Got some severe scrates on the bumper and side body. Checked with TASS and the estimation seems to be STARS for me, charging close to 6000 rupees :roll:.
    But I believe if we get this done in outside garages it would not go beyond a 1000 bucks. I checked with one of the local garages and he said he does not have the paint, and for labour he is charging 300 Rupees. Contacted showroom guys for color code and brand but they are reluctant to give this information. Does anyone here knows about the color brand and code to be used for red punto?
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
  7. gods-envy

Has anyone got the color code for Bossa Nova White?
    Thanks in advance.
  8. why not try compaints.
    that is the best possible option. or go to these acccessories shops and ask them if they have that particular clour..

268 Bossa Nova White = Bianco Bianco = Bianco Gara

293 Flamenco Red

484 Foxtrott Blue (Azure)

612 Minimal Grey = Vernice Grigio Perbene

these are the colour codes i found out..
    need any thing more please do let me know..
    the name is in english and also some are in italian
  9. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    U can surely check with com-paint .. No need for any codes .. They sell the paint with the same name - Exotica Red [FIAT] ....

CHeap and effective to an extent !!!!!!