1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    I did reset my MID after the delivery. And very recently i disconnected battery to reset my Blue&me. That time the all the trip also got reset. Now its shows 5.5km :-(
  2. arun_chak

arun_chak

Chennai
    Ok I gave it for service on Feb, guess they would have cleaned the filter. So is there any way of DIY filter cleaning?
  3. MURTHY

MURTHY

Bangalore
    Long distance mileage

Car has done 2600 km in 3 months.

Traveled from Bangalore to Salem : 200km done in 2.30 hours. Mileage: 11.7. Mileage on return was identical. Mileage in city is 8.80 to 9 km at the most.

Car is absolutely fun to drive and sure footed at high speeds. Clocked a max of 150km over a 4 km stretch on the highway. No worries whatsoever.
  4. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Murthy I guess you are owning TJet.

In city I am getting 10.5 and above in Bangalore. Highway same around 11 because of spirited driving. Hope to see this improving after the first service.

I feel like there is a air filter cleaning required in my car. Car visited lot of mud roads and full of dust.

Thanks
    Vasu
  5. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mileage drop after second service - 1.3 MJD

after 2nd service my mileage has drastically gone down...it used to give 15+ before,now it has come down to 12+...

why is it going this way....???????
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Varoon

Was it just a regular 2nd service? Or was there anything extra done to the engine etc?

Do reset your trip meter and start checking mileage afresh , driving the way you usually do.

Gurjinder.
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Gurjinder 22ji,

it was just a normal service 15k one....nothing was done on engine.....even the driving way is the same...

how much one can expect after 2nd service in traffic scenarios considering Delhi's traffic...even i do rash driving in between sometimes......
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Ta bai g do reset your tripmeter and begin checking mileage readings afresh.
  9. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    For me, i did my 1st service (3000 kms) and pickup improved a bit, engine was smoother and milage was as normal (12.5kmpl city & 14-18kmpl highways)
    Recent drive to goa gave me 14 odd kmpl mostly highways with 120+kmph most of the time