1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. arun_chak

Re: Punto 1.2 Integrated audio system and alloy wheels

Yes Tecky, I think I will be in station that time unless my company doesn't sends me somewhere for interviews... so should be able to make it.
  2. arun_chak

Re: Punto 1.2 Integrated audio system and alloy wheels

I had oval spks from xplod (sony) xs-gt6930 3-way 6x9 in my old car which the dealer fitted.Pretty decent sound reproduction. It was 100 times better than what I have in Punto :A . Heard that the audio system in Punto is from Blaupunkt but I don't know it rated power output. I also checked in one of the shop, he said that the door can only take in 4inches spks 6inches inside the door is not possible. Now I am thinking why not mount the old xplod spks in the rear tray and try how it works ::V
  3. anrad73

anrad73 Amatore

Thane, India
    I usually face the problem of Steering Wobble ( effect of bad roads getting transferred to the Steering Wheel ) when travelling on uneven roads on the Eastern Express Highway in Mumbai ..It's as if I momentarily lose control of the vehicle when travelling at Speeds of around 60 ~ 80 kmph. Is this usual ? Hope its not anything to worry about?
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Anrad, the fiat steering being so sensitive and so responsive, there are chances that the unevenness of road is slightly transferred to the steering. But if you feel like you are losing control kind of stuff, it's better to get it checked @ TASS just to be on the safer side.
  5. Minor Issue

guys ,

I have booked a Punto and the sales man is playing around with a new excuse every day . some time truck is getting broken down / some times , it's not traceable. tried contacting the help desk and every time they promise to call back in 24 hours and stops their clocks immediately . so never received any calls from them .this has happened atleast 4-5 times and i am fed up . offcourse sales man is more than happy to keep rejecting my calls as he has received the booking amount from me .

Any ideas, who is the concerned person for logistics / sales in such cases. car is booked since 30th march with a dealer in bikaner rajas than . delivery was promised on previous friday and it's been 4 days since than .
  6. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Talk to the dealership. Most likely there has been some issues in delivery
  7. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Call their dealership head and get things straight... Or personally visit them and give them a piece of your mind....
    You should be kept informed about everything ...

Also remind them that cancellation of booking is also an option.... :)
  8. hehehe ..

has dealer ship been co-operating with me , why would i have posted the query here in first place. i am really surprised that they are selling just 1100 odd cars a month in plant with capacity of approx 2 lakhs cars and still customer is made to run from pillar to post , just to know where his order is :A:A:A . Off course after receiving the booking amount , sales man is always busy with other customers and won;t pick ur phone as he thinks that with money in his hands , he is king now.

wonder what would have happen if they have sales like hyundai / maruti :D:D.

I have raised this with help desk at toll free no .they have given me deadline of 5 PM today .let us see if they responds or not. going by my previous experience , i know already that they will not call me. still will wait till 5 and in case it's status quo , I will cancel the booking tomorrow and looks for alternatives. sadly , a great car is getting ruined by incompetent dealers and not so pro-active fiat management . I thought they have learned their lessons but only if wishes were horses ....

thanks to all for your co-operation.
  9. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Which dealer is that in Delhi?? Which variant?
  10. clash81

clash81 Regolare

I ve booked the vehicle from Prerana in bangalore is going through somewhat same ordeal now. He promised a 2011 make in the 2nd week of april and nothing has come off yet. I have been asking him the VIN and Chasis number, he is fumbling around for that too.

Anyway the sales fella i dealt was a good for nothing chap, so i have not been taking anything from him. His boss, the Fiat sales head is a decent chap, i am going to give him a call today and ask him what the situation is.

The sales fella says, as it is a brand new vehicle that i have asked for, it is getting manufactured there it seems. I gave him a piece of my mind when he tried pushing this down my throat. I have been going a bit easy on them so far. Now, i feel i need to sit on their head.