1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. The footwell lights look cool.

>>> Viny, please post your red lit footwell.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    OT - The diffused lighting led's , those two orange led's near the cabin lights need to be accentuated more. 2-3 more around the cabin and we'll have a nice warm lounge-ish lighting in the cabin.

Gurjinder.
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    You mean one more DIY on how to setup the footwell :D
    I have yet not clicked any photos, mine is not red, but its more like amber color, similar to what we see on our central console.
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Comeon Viny...we all would love to see your next innovation. Waiting for the DIY pics..:)
  5. prihir

prihir Amatore

Jamnagar
    yes, I find this type of light setup for rear sit footwall of my punto. Front cabin light are not spread there due to height of front sits.

BR
  6. Wow - Niice idea & other image posted makes it cool - Where did you get it done? And does it void the Warranty etc in any way?
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    rs3sekar: Well I did it myself, didnt cut any wires so possibly would not hurt any warranty issues :D And works the same way as center light works. And if required i can unplug the entire setup in less than 5 mins and again redo in 5-10 mins :D
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Issue with Front Passenger seat back

I noticed a good amount of freeplay in my front passenger seat back rest. Is it normal... It used to be rock solid once the lever is setted to convienence but now there is a good amount of free play in it. I am suspecting something broke inside the seat resulting in the free play.

Does anyone else noticed or faced the same issue? will it be covered under warranty?

Mods note- Kindly avoid discussions of technical issues etc in old introduction threads. So that others looking for info on similar topics can benefit from the discussions. Thanks.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
  9. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    There is roller with teeths kind of thing which is used to bring the seat back-front .
    Hope its not a plastic part in fiat cars ..

It should be covered under warranty ... Hope they have the part in stock .

Had this problem in my maruti 800, used get some central bolts tightened , but later had to change the whole assembly .

But get it checked immediately , u dont want ur seats to give away ,while cruising on the roads ...

OT - I m still in PNP .. Hope to meet u all soon ....
    Last edited: May 3, 2011
  10. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    How to remove Fiat Linea's Head rest??

Can anyone tell me how to remove the head rests of my Linea emotion pack..