1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: Beige to Black interiors

Does any one know of someone who can get this done in Mumbai as well?
  2. prihir

prihir Amatore

Jamnagar
    Cabin light

Modes. I cant find right place for this thread. Please move it right place.

Yesterday night I was gone my farmhouse. Reached there I have switch on cabin light manually for finding torch light form glow box then forgot to switch off light , locked car and go in home. after five-six minute I come out with talked with father. and saw cabin light was on. I realized that the I forgot to get off it. while talking the light was off after 4-5 minute automatic without done anything. I cant understand. After a hour we are came back to car, unlocked it and light on as usual , but I have check it's switch was on manually.

I got that there one more facility for cabin light. If by mistake it was on then it will off within minutes. :cool:

Any one verify this ?

Sorry for my bed English.

BR.
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    What you have experienced is a feature of your car. Cabin lights or the car HU that is switched on when the engine is off will automatically shut down after about 20 minutes so as to save the battery.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Prihir- As told by RoyJ sir, it's the battery saver feature you just discovered. :)
    I suggest that you also go through the "Did you know" thread to discover more features of Punto/Linea.

Mods Note- Thread moved to minor issues and questions from technical.
  5. prihir

prihir Amatore

Jamnagar
    Thank you RoyJ and PaddleShifter . Many feature are discovered of this car.

BR.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    The automatic switching off function has been explained in the Linea owner's handbook. See here:
    CeilingLights.jpg
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The more you are in the car, the more things will be discovering, thats Y we say (Bitten by Fiat Bug)
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    And I modded the same cabin light to give me foot lights (lights under dashboard, in the foot well) and this auto dimming and auto cutoff after few seconds of door closer etc makes it look such a wonderful. Imagine, you open up the door and the footwell gets lighten up for easy ingress and exgress in a dark night. It easy for ladies to manage there dresses when they enter the car and helps a lot to find out choclates, toffes etc that are droped by kids :D

I like these smart features of Linea :D
    Last edited: May 2, 2011
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I remember Footlights were there in padmini S1, Used to enjoy them when my uncle had one, when the doors were opened it used to light up the floor,
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Well mine are led lights...:D :p

something on this lines
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014