1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Prash1407 you go ahead with Car Culture as many FIATians got great service from car culture.

Please note I clean my Punto's seat at home using washing powder and washing brush. But do this on sunny day and keep your car parked in sunshine for few hours and then keep windows open slightly open overnight to get rid of bad odor.

Next day use a small bottle of room freshner and then again lock the car & roll up all the window for few hours.
    Prash1407 likes this.
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Drive down to 3M car care branch anywhere in Pune and tell them to do interior cleaning. They will do the job to perfection. "Ignore what Car cupid said in this regard"
    Prash1407 likes this.
  3. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Thanks for the reply guys,
    How frequently do we need to get the interior cleaning done in addition to my using the vacuum every 3~4 weeks once?
  4. Abhinav Sharma

Abhinav Sharma Novizio

Grande Punto 1.3
    @pinto11 I am also finding the actual reason as facing the same problem plz guide if you found any solution
  5. KPR

KPR Regolare

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I had some wetness in my front passenger side carpet during Aug'16 lfirst week. Took to ASC and found AC drain pipe normal and working fine. The culprit found to be driving in heavy rain, opening and closing of doors in rain and keeping wet umbrella in the carpet after coming inside car from rain.
    Solution: Parked car in sun for three to four days. Now completely dry and no more wetness observed. Im just sharing my experience which may be useful to you. Anyhow check for any other root cause that may cause wetness.