1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    They did, infact many 2011 owners got the replacement FOC. My linea Jan 2011 had same issue, noticed the problem in May 11 and it was promptly replaced FOC.
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    My TJet's O ring was also replaced but I had to complain to FIAL about the cooling. My point is when they know that a particular batch is faulty why not recall cars & replace the bloody thing instead of waiting for the owner to complain ?
  3. oncemoredieselpower

oncemoredieselpower Novizio

Bangalore

Thanks a lot Surya.

I literaly fell off my chair once I saw this :)

I was going crazy with this beep sound since last 2 weeks. Took it to Vecto over weekend where I spent considerable time with Surendra trying to debug this - no luck there.

Thanks a lot again. My BETL unit is 4 yrs old, so no wonder the battery is old. Will get it replaced over the next few days.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Seriously, imagine if this sound occurs in the weeee hours of the morning while your multijet is fighting with every cc it has along a winding cuvre - I was in this situation 2 weeks ago and praying that my highway star brings us home safely.
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  4. aswin.sukumar

aswin.sukumar Timido

Bangalore
    Hi Guys,

Just being curious,

What is this BETL?
    What is this component for?
    What does it do?
    Is this a standard fitment of Fiat Punto MJD?

Please give more light on this!

Regards,
    Aswin
  5. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Please see my response in bold
  6. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Lol, Why would FIAT give a BETL device as standard fitment?

T
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Even if they do, they should have informed it in some brochure or something. Why it was concealed anyway?
  8. cdeokar

cdeokar

Pune
    I think this device is mostly used in europe, where they charge special congestion zones and automated e-way collections. I am not sure if the device is of any use in india so far.
  9. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My 1 Cent. Most Probably this unit is only for a Bangalore register car . Because Bangalore has Elevated Express Way with automated e-way collection lanes.... that is the reason this unit may be named as BETL - Bangalore Elevated Tollway Limited (Electronic City Elevated Toll Way).
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  10. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Where is this device located?

And I read that we get a beep sound on hand brake and door when open. But in my 1.2 Dynamic Punto I don't hear any such beep. It's just the warning light. Is there any Menu settings that I need to do or it's not part of Dynamic 2014 model?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk