1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Scorpioman

Scorpioman Novizio

India
    Hi Gkabillan, Let me be the first to congratulate you on the Jet. On the right stalk, at the end you will see a button that reads " Trip". Press that till you get to " Range". Once the MID displays range, it will show the number of KM to empty although that is not very accurate.

All the best with the Jet. :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Congratulations on your Jet!!
    Do post snaps and share your experience .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    A: By reading the Owner's Manual :p
    1 person likes this.
  4. AC issue

Hi all,

I have a punto diesel dynamic.
    The AC was working fine all this while but for the past few months it's pathetic.
    Showed it to Torrid motors Mumbai,they serviced the AC but the problem remains and they are unable to help further.

Can anybody throw some light on this please?

Thanks,
  5. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Just get it checked at service center and tell them to check the temperature with the temperature gauze. You can also check temp on other diesel car for reference.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Please send a mail to Torrid Motors explaining them that their AC servicing has not helped. CC the same to Shri. Mangesh Kodalkar. His email can be found on this forum via Custom Search. If you car is in warranty and all service schedules have been adhered to, you still have hope.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Can you please elaborate on what the exact issue is? Pathetic can mean a lot. Is the cooling insufficient? Is the gas OK? Any issues with the condensor etc?
  8. lotanipara

lotanipara Timido

Bhubaneswar
    I too got similar problem,just yesterday,the fan regulator knob with AC switch is not working in 1-position.directly its blowing in 2-position.

9. Thank you all for your replies :up. I got the gas changed twice. Torrid motors changed the gas once. Spoke to them they want the car for minimum four to five days as they are over loaded with work:A and still not guaranteeing that the job will be done. There may be a leak somewhere, I don't know. After a gas change AC works fine but the cooling depletes after a while. Now it's totally gone.
    1 person likes this.
  10. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Its after a very long time that i see someone having problem with AC cooling. Get it checked for leak .