1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: Beige to Black interiors

interesting! how about some pics?
  2. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Re: Beige to Black interiors

its a full job guys, ot covers the trims on the door, the arm rest- both front and back, the gear rod cover and the hand brake rod too.
  3. nrohan

How to fold rear seat - linea?

I have Linea petrol emotion pack.
    Recently I tried to use the rear seat folding feature. But unfortunately the seats didn't fold.
    The back of rear seat do not come down (as suggested in manual) with lot of force too.

Could anybody please elaborate on the process, any pics would be great.

I hope this feature is still available!

4. Re: How to fold rear seat - linea?

I hope the current model comes with 2 head rests doesnot have the option of folding. Its fixed.
  5. Joeanil

Re: How to fold rear seat - linea?

Hope you tried the usual way.....First pull the back bench up, until it stands vertically up and is parallel to the front seats. The remaining back rest can then be folded. To fold the back rest, pull a small black color strip located right behind the left rear seat......just behind the headrest....and you can then get the seats folded.
  6. Re: How to fold rear seat - linea?

There is no rear seat folding option in Linea produced after, I guess, June 2010. Easy way to differentiate is that if your car has only 2 headrests in the rear seat, no cigarette lighter and no ash-tray, the seats wont fold.
  7. nrohan

Re: How to fold rear seat - linea?

Thanks for the inputs. I think my linea Aug2010, do not have this feature. Surprise to me! as when I booked it was there.
    Even more the manual gives incorrect information. So not sure how much more incorrect information is there in the manual! Bad from Fiat.
  8. Modification of Rear Seat

This is Sudan from Chennai. I have bought a Linea by December 12, 2010 and it comes with 2 Head Rest Rear Seat. Also, i came to know that it cant be folded and is fixed. But I really wanted to have a foldable model seats as the earlier models have. It may be useful for my kids to sleep (by folding) during my long travels.
    Please suggest me on any possibilities.
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    Re: Modification of Rear Seat

exchange your seats with my uncles car as he came to know that the seat folds after 2 years of buying when i showed him :cry: . he also did not knew about the rear net curtain :uh . he found these two features after two years. i also want to borrow steering controls and sun glass holder from his car which he does not use ::D.
    you also will have to search someone like my uncle ::T
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Modification of Rear Seat

Hi Sudan. It is not recommended that you allow your kids to sleep at the back after making a bed of folded seat. :boxer
    I would like to comment that thank God your Linea does not have foldable rear seat. :helmet