1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    After 2 months of working, the air conditioner conked out again on Sunday. Again the same problem - the cooling starts after 15-20 minutes.

Have escalated to FIAL & called Kashyap Motors.
  2. Suraj Dhillon

Suraj Dhillon Novizio

if a/c is not working, better check ur radiator fan. is it running. coz i am having problem with fan, sometimes its not working. if fan is off then a/c will only start cooling while moving.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  3. anirban130

anirban130 Timido

Rear Window wiper and headlight beam adjuster not working

Haey Guys,

Please help me out regarding my cars beam adjusting switch and my read window wiper.

HEadlight beam sometimes work and sometimes doesn't. last few days its keep on fluctuating from 3 to 1 and den 2 and then back to zero and switch stopped working.

secondly my rear wiper doesn't work.

Any technical suggestion would help a lot.

And moreover few months back i met with an terrryfing accident where my cars back and side got totally damaged. but inside we were three friends scratchless after the accident and car took it all...great in safety..personally tested lol. So i the service centre people did the pain job and colour seems to be mismatching. i am to do the original bossa naova paint job. where can i get it and by how much cost. i m from jamshedpur.

please help

Thankyou in advance
  4. Sam

Sam Amatore

Many questions in a single post. Let me try to answer all if I can.

I am assuming you are talking about headlamp leveling device which can be used on low beams. It generally comprises of a motor and few gears on headlamp. It might so have happened that either motor has gone kaput or gears are stuck. Get it checked at FASS.

Didn't you answered yourself? The accident or subsequent repair must have damaged the motor/wiring. You may also want to check fuse.

Precise reason why I don't trust service centers for paint jobs. I am not too sure about Jamshedpur but any local paint booth guy will be capable enough to match color and restore the ecstacy. Try the big local garages first as they may have better tools.
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Get your Body Computer checked.

6. Chethan

Bosch service centre in Bangalore has cabin filters for punto. My friend got it replaced last week. I am getting it replaced this weekend. cost is 1300. Not sure if the filter are same for both Punto and Linea
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

I have replaced the wire mesh filter that came in the car with the paper type filter last weekend. Bought from 99RPM for Rs. 199. It is made by Denso. The wire mesh filter can be washed and reused, but is not as effective as the paper type filter in filtering fine dust.

Anyone wants the wire mesh filter can collect it from me.

9. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

1300 for cabin filter? Is it different from the OE pollen filter?
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    @Chetan- I saw your reply in my email in the morning. A few of the members have already replied here.

Pollen filter from FIAT costs just Rs199. Do not spend 1300 on some BOSCH filter. I am almost certain that it wouldn't provide you with any added feature over the OEM pollen filter.