1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I was told/suggested to go for such mats if passengers in the car are bound to make alot of mess especially liquids. Since i do not have kids nor much passengers lately (only me driving) so i did not go for those mats yet. May be after some time ill do when passengers are constant in my car.

I said its good quality coz i read few reviews @teambhp. Btw i get sarcasm ;)

- - - Merged Post - - -

As per Teambhp posts and Neeraj (TFIian) who has bought those mats, its claimed to be off good quality.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Oh no. That was a genuine remark. Since new car owners tend to buy such stuff I thought you went for them too. Had you posted that you read good reviews about them, I would not have even posted. Because you were vouching for their quality, I assumed you are recommending from personal experience and not based on someone else's review.

Apologies if that sounded like sarcasm. It was not intended. I do not believe internet reviews anyway. If I did, I would not have bought a FIAT.

Rajan
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Always we cant experience ourselves everything right. Some times we need to trust the open information on an good quality open forums like TBHP which are reviewed, edited, discussed and monitored about the quality of information too. And btw even our TFIian Neeraj has bought it very recently for his GP. He has a kid and he too suggested the exact reason/need to go for such mats. At the moment i have just the regular rubber mats. Solving the purpose so far.

As you have remarked many times about my style of first deep inquiry, this statement on me gets negated Sir ::V
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Very true Zen. We cannot experience everything ourselves first hand. But when someone asks for a recommendation, there is a huge difference between saying

" XYZ brand is being used by our fellow member, who has posted good reviews about it. Check this thread"

AND

"XYZ brand is good"

Please do not get me wrong. I am not trying to correct you. I am only trying keep the standards of this forum good.

Rajan
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    I bought 3d kagu Mats for my Punto eactly 2 yrs ago for around 4000 Rs. I have done around 60,000 kms since then on the same mats. Touchwood, they are awesome !!! and good to go for another 1L kms i guess. Almost no wear and tear so far.

They make a Squeaky noise when your shoes are wet, apart from that they do their job pretty well.

I drive others cars often and always have problem with the floor mats in everyone else's car, either my shoes gets stuck when i depress the clutch or the mats keep moving around and that is very annoying.

Looks for it at the local dealers, you might get it for a lower price.
  6. I am using star mats for the last 15 months. It is a tailored fit. It is really worth for the money paid.
  7. abhinit90

abhinit90 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Thank you everyone for the replies, will see if I can get them locally

Is anyone from Delhi NCR who knows of a store here?

I think I'll get Star mats for 3500, seems a lot cheaper than kagu mats
  8. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Re: Where to buy 3D Kagu Mats for Linea T-Jet and are they worth it?

Since you are frm Delhi checkout Sai magwheels. They have Star mats avail on their website
  9. abhinit90

abhinit90 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Will do for sure, thanks for pointing it out to me :)
  10. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Do let us know how it went - i have just picked up the T-Jet branded mats but i will eventually be looking at these as well so would be interesting to read your account.