1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

Thread already exists, the solution would be repainting. Check the existing thread.
  2. ckm

ckm Timido

Aadya motors guys got the front glass replaced under warranty... Way to go!!!
  3. There is no point in going to FASS to just for a glue.
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    A month after the warranty period expired, my driver side carpet is fully wet !! I suspect the same problem, ac pipe drain. left the car unused for 1 week, when i came back, it was all wet, suspected rain water seepage, but even after drying, its re appearing.
    Is it possible for us to check the drain pipe? How much time is needed to clear it by the workshop guys?

EDIT: Just saw sunswape's post.... time to check it out... thanks dude !!
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  5. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

While doing the routine weekly cleaning of my Linea, I removed the 3D mats and was horrified to see that factory carpet on the driver's side was totally wet (actually soaked). I suspect it has been like that for some time because there was fungal growth as well. It has been raining quite heavy in the last few days here and I could not even take out the mats for their weekly wash.

However, if it was because of weather, ideally this should have happened underneath all four seats, right? I suspect the rain water drain is clogged and water is not getting drained out of car. I had a similar problem in my Getz on the co-driver's seat. The outlet was clogged by twigs and leaves and with water+dirt it had created a sludge there.

Reading through this thread it appears that the problem is indeed a clogged AC drain pipe.
  6. Prthwy

One more case here. Noticed this yesterday. The carpet in the co-drivers area is completely wet. I initially thought that this was caused while driving through a flooded road, until I came across this thread.

If this is caused by the AC drain, then I am sure this will be covered under warranty?
  7. abhinit90

abhinit90 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Where to buy 3D Kagu Mats for Linea T-Jet and are they worth it?

Are they really useful and beneficial, and where should I buy them?

There's only one on ebay for 5700 INR and he has only 2 feedback, plus I feel that the price is a lot.

Any ideas?
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Why not star mats? They too are good quality.
  9. abhinit90

abhinit90 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    I just recently came to know about them and have seen that they retail on a website for about 3500INR

Are they durable and all?
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

I am sure you can find them in some auto accessory shops too. Not sure if they are worth the money, though.

I do not remember seeing your post on buying star mats Zen. Congrats. Do post a review.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013