1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    After a week received confirmation from FIAT Kashyap yesterday that the compressor has been changed & the ac seems to be working fine.

Since its not so hot now, I am unable to test it. But again, I can't just leave my car at their place for another year. Any thoughts on how to test it ?
  2. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    I also have AC cooling problem.Took the car to TASS in Oct 2012 they checked with nitrogen pressure but couldn't find any leak (claimed by them)so just filled gas and compressor oil (paid ).I insisted to get the coil checked as Fiat cars have coil problem but service guy told me coil can be checked after removing the dashboard and the exercise can be only done if any leakage is evident from the nitrogen test.According to him the system was not fully empty but promised if next time it happens again the coil has to be changed.
    The cooling again reduced in march, 2013 TASS cleant the filter and it was better.Now again in June, 2013the cooling has come down a lot.The local AC guy (not FASS) told me no gas in the system as he made me touch the low pressure pipe and it was not cold at all.I got he gas refilled again and AC cooling fine now.If again problem occurs again I have to get the coil changed as he told me as the only culprit since he couldn't find any leakage on the engine side.According to him all new cars have coil issues and pressure always comes down after 2-3 years.My car is out of extended warranty so have to bear the cost.
  3. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Did you escalate to FIAL ?
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    @varin11 As said above escalate to Fiat and give details of the times your gas have been charged. If they don't respond positively threaten them to sue them for enviornmental damage to nature and mental disturbance.
  5. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Do u think fiat will entertain my issue as even my extended warranty expired in march 2013.
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
  6. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    If you have the invoices/work order copies of the previous work done, I don't see a reason you can't go & complain to FIAL.

In this country, nobody cares for law. You would be given a hearing only if you complain & complain loudly.
  7. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    I will give it a try.
  8. nishweth

nishweth Amatore

kannur,kerala
    Dashboard colour peeling

My 2010 Sept Linea's dashboard colour has started peeling off,what could be the problem and please put me some solutions on how to repair this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    It would help experts here to judge better if you could post pics of the issue.
  10. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Already a tread exists on this topic i think.