1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Re: Linea TJet A/C Problem

Great then if you already have all that is needed then just approach the court irrespective of the so called timely resolution to your problem.
    I think dealers and brands need to be message aware that they are not gods

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Received the car back today.

The problem was not the compressor but a resistance in dashboard & some wires. The resistance was covered under Extended Warranty but I was asked to fork out Rs. 1,000/- for wiring issues. Spoke to Mr. Jha & Mr. Sharma who waived off this amount as goodwill gesture.

Now let's see, if it gives me more problem.
    2 people like this.
  3. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Spoken too soon it seems. Got the same problem today but the difference is instead of 10-15 minutes for the ac to come on, today it took 5-7 minutes. Have contacted Mr. Sharma, let's see what he & FIAT says now.
  4. I have been experiencing the same problem recently. I got the pipe cleaned up 2 weeks earlier and it got blocked again. I got it cleaned up today as well. I'm hoping it will remain clean for some time now, otherwise I will have to get it opened up and cleaned.
  5. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

Mumbai
    Maybe it is misaligned. Better to open and check. Where does all the muck come from anyway? Anybody know if the panel below the windshield drains into it? If yes, then I guess tree leaves block it.
  6. ckm

ckm Timido

Bangalore
    Rear view mirror slipped from front glass

Guys,

Rear view mirror from front glass of my punto fell off, punto is just 10 months old. Last week took Aadya, hebbal to get it fixed. Executive who attended fixed it and handed over keys to me. On the way back discovered he had stuck it with 3M adhesive tape, which fell off by the time I reached home.

Today again went back for same issue. This time, executive name Khan attended and said this needs to be checked with FIAT if it was covered in warranty else have to claim insurance and get the front glass replaced.

I don't understand why would someone replace the front glass for a rear view mirror issue. 2013-06-14 13.44.10.jpg 2013-06-14 13.44.28.jpg
  7. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Take it to windscreen expert, they know which glue is required to fix this, FASS may do mess up things..
    1 person likes this.
  8. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    ^^Where do you stay?

Go to JC road get it fixed with any windshield repaired shop. Think we can use the same glue used to fix windshield.
    1 person likes this.
  9. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Really .... it's so hopeless ... are we really a group of positive FIAT users? I think we should think positively to better-up FASS ... why we always think to go third party ?? And why "if it's in warranty" ?, Are we really using a so called premium brand,, whose rare mirror just falls in 10 months. And say, if it's a manufacturing fault, then that should be taken care of FASS.... I found many people have a tendency to go to third party or suggest any fix from third party for anything on new car ... Better be aware if anything goes wrong on third party, I found FASS doesn't take any responsibility to fix those ... In my opinion, better you fix those from FASS ... I think we shouldn't leave this kind of service as it is, and pass-by, rather try to solve with FIAT it-self... If some FASS is not supporting, we as a group of FIAT owners should bring the matter in light to FIAT higher authority... I fell this would make the FIAT service come-up good and well recognized.... Because many of my friend still divert from FIAT just because of it service... Please group, it's our own brand we really want it to be rising not to get some lame explanations of issues from FASS ... (really.. believe me , at the end of the day it will help everyone of us as FIAT owners) ...

Greetzz
    2 people like this.
  10. ckm

ckm Timido

Bangalore
    Since Aadya is still not completely set, planning to consult Prerana Motors or KHT.