1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Just sent an email to service FIAL com.

Here are the contents :

I had purchased a Linea TJet+ in Nov. 2010 [Reg.no.: Chassis No: ].

For the last 2 years, I have been facing regular ac problems. I first got the ac repaired from Vivek Automobiles, Delhi on 13/5/11 & again on 05/06/12 from Him Motors, Delhi.

This year again, I am facing similar problems with ac. I had given the car to Kashyap FIAT, Okhla on 10/5/13 & they informed me that the compressor needs to be changed. As my car is in extended warranty, they released my vehicle pending confirmation & delivery from your side.

It has been 12 days, but the confirmation/delivery has not come from your side. Every time I call them, they have some excuse. Now they tell me that the photo of ac compressor is required before the extended warranty claim is processed.

Since the ac has to be repaired every year, it seems that there is some inherent & generic defect in the ac system which should be repaired/replaced by you FREE of cost. I don't understand why I am being victimised by both FIAL & Kashyap FIAT?

- - - Merged Post - - -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems FIAL service can't handle all the problems its getting. The mail bounced off with the following message:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
    service@fiapl.com
    The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Last edited: May 22, 2013
  2. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad

Horrible and Terrible :uh:drinks:oops:

Even I too am facing AC Problem as Cooling coil has gone Kaput and they dont have Cooling coil in stock...

interesting part is, they are not yet ready to start the procedure of Claim under extended warranty... My point is, by the time stock arrives, start atleast claim procedure so as and when the stock is available.. it immediately can be replaced not that once it arrives and then you start the claim under extended warranty procedure. Imagine me suffering in Ahmedabad's heat of 46' C.

On top of it, their mailbox is full... huh:sad1
  3. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

Mumbai
    I think that email is deactivated after the split. You may have to hunt down the new one. Try the contacts thread on the forum.

It seems FIAT needs better IT staff too in addition to sales and service personnel.
  4. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    I feel for you Naughty. Both of us are in the same boat & I am sure that even if we get the required parts, the problem won't be solved. These idiots don't know what the hell they are doing. No wonder, FIAT is sinking in INDIA.

The new email id that I got is service.india@fiat.com. I have already sent them the mail in the morning but till now there is no response. Wouldn't be surprised if its only a black hole email id.
  5. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Sent an email to Arun Rajput arun.rajput AT fiat.com, Manish Mishra manish.mishra AT fiat.com, Mangesh Kodalkar mangesh.kodalkar AT fiat.com. They are the persons in head quarters and should get back [hopefully].
  6. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Just spoke to Mr. Jha [Service Manager] of Kashyap FIAT, Okhla. It seems the FIAT people have forwarded my mail to them & asked for a reply. Mr. Jha & Mr. O.P. Sharma are coordinating & filing a suitable reply with FIAL. Anyhow, that's only one little step forward. The compressor has not even been ordered as they have not received approval. No photo no approval it seems. Bloody stupid if you ask me.

Don't know what else would be required for "Extended Warranty" !
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I hear from a lot of unsatisfied citizens that in such conditions the consumer courts actually back us and beat the living hell out of these dealers and brands.
    Why dont you think of approaching the consumer court?
    File a case against the dealer and FIAL for non compliance .

Hopefully you have all the documents to substantiate your claims. I know many people who have been helped .
  8. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Please don't urge me ! I have already made 80% of my mind to goto consumer court. And don't worry - I have all the documentation of the work done since I bought the car.

Just waiting for the rest 20%.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Have just received following email from SERVICE.INDIA@fiat.com

Dear Sir, Thank you for contacting Fiat, we regret the inconvenience . Matter is coordinated with region /dealer for update, we assure you of all due attention in resolving concerns refereed We have registered you complaint under registration number 1-8492127 for your reference. Our dealer Kashyap FIAT Service in charge Contact number 8800552187 will coordinate for local assistance & revert back to you, Fiat Customer care Pune 18002095556</pre>
  9. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Received email reply from Mangesh Kodalkar

Dear Sir ,

Thank you for your communication , extremely sorry to note the concerns .

We will revert back with required back up to ensure concerns are resolved on priority .

With warm regards ,

Dear Arun /Sharma ji - requesting priority intervention & update .

Best regards,
    Mangesh Kodalkar
    Customer Services
    Fiat Group Automobiles India Pvt.Ltd
    Ranjangaon
    Pune 412210
    +91 2138 672764
    Last edited: May 24, 2013
  10. bins

bins Amatore

Bangalore
    One more here. I have this problem in my Linea. Gave it to ASS yesterday and they dismantled the dash and cleaned everything re fitted; gave it back saying everything has been solved.
    Ha.. the problem persists.. The problem is ditto what caffeineam has posted above. And my baby got scratched as well on her butt in the service centre.
    Got to fight it out tomorrow. The guy there has agreed to paint the scratch.