1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. seat belt sound can be turned off in Menu I guess.
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: Strange Beep sound from the dashboard

No, seat belt warning cannot be turned off in 2012 and later models, and I have read that there is a workaround to turn it off in pre 2012 models. Let me check and update.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Seats have sensors,try putting some big and heavy stuff on seat,and they will start Buzzing,and centre console has light for each and every seat belt in the vehicle,a nice touch.I am talking of a 2010 Asta here.
    1 person likes this.
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

I was talking about my friends i20 - 2009 Asta model where it had seat belt warnings for all 5 occupants.
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    This beep am noticing after the OEM alloy wheel and tyre replacement Yoko C wheel balancing, alignment changes done nothing apart from that, i doubt if its the reason for the issue anything behind the steering wheel messed up or so. It not continuous/frequent and appears only casually i am observing this since last 2 weeks and particularly in the evenings.
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Gotcha.. sounds from this

1 person likes this.
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

what is that now . LOL
  8. raj29

raj29 Superiore

oops, looks like this turned out to be a false alarm ;)
    By the way, what is that device??
  9. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Is it some kind of pass for elevated tollway? But why does this beep ?:confused:
  10. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

Battery running down I guess.