1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Re: Seat ADJUSTMENT FAULTY

So i guess Girish needs to visit another TASC..
  2. Girish

Girish

Bengaluru

Hey guys!!
    Sorry for not responding earlier was pre-occupied for a while ...

Well i thank all those who responded to my query....

Ravi :- While driving each time i break to slow down over a sped breaker i can feel it moving downwards, my settings is at the top most.
    as i pass the speed breaker i come across it has moved one down.

Choas :- I did wait for a while @ Prerana coz once i go to leave my car there i have to kill time there or i move immediately from the workshop: my last visit for the height adjustment was left the car and moved out as i had work in Koramangala finished and went home and got back @ 5:30
    So it was not changed in front of me....

So guys: i am yet to find time to go to Prerana as work is not permitting me to go and leave the Car...

Will post all my further experience with the dealer.
    Cheers!!!
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

better get it fixed at the earlist before it gets too late..
  4. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Water in boot ?

Hi,
    Y'day I was cleaning the interior of the car, I found a good amount of moisture on the spare tire. :shock:
    Guys you don't believe what I saw when I took the tire out!!!! The tire was partly submerged in water!!! ::OO
    I was shocked, and removed more than 2 liters of water using a cloth. :A Haven't got enough time to find out the source.
    I would love to have an aquarium in the car, but not in this way....also in the shock, I forgot to take a snap. :mad:
    Guys....plz check this in your car...and shout....

--Rajeev
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Re: Punto - the water tanker.

The same thing happened with me when I had a Matiz. No problems like this in either my earlier S10 nor now with my Punto.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Rajeev you should have taken snaps before cleaning, so that you could send to Fiat also to know about this. Though its not a general issue, I don't have this problem.
  7. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE

Opened the spare tyre chamber of my Linea only yesterday while cleaning (after the purchase of my car in November 2009). It was clean, just vacumed it for the dust accumulated. No water inside.
  8. cliffhanger

cliffhanger Amatore

madras

Nothing to worry. You must have placed a leaking water bottle in your boot forgetfully.
  9. atul-mca

atul-mca Amatore

Faridabad
    Number of head rests in Linea?

Hi,

Did not find a suitable group for this query, so just putting it in technical thread.

How many head rests are provided on the rear seat of Linea? Does it vary version to version? I have bought Linea DI Emotion but it has only 2 head rests on the rear seat whereas all the pics i see of Linea show 3 head rests for the rear seat.

I am confused. :confused

Thanks,
    Atul
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Number of head rests in Linea?

Recently I saw another such thread in which a Linea owner asked the same question. As per the feedback given by that same guy later, Linea manufactured July 2010 onwards come with 2 head rests only. And the rear seats are no longer foldable.
    I guess your must be non-foldable too.

Some other similar changes:
    - No Ash Tray
    - No Blue&Me Sticker on Emotion Pack's rear windshield anymore
    - No Blaupunkt written on the Head Unit(some do have it still)
    - No Tweeters(not proven)