1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If the plastic clamps are broken, they use super adhesive to fix it. Mine too came out when I removed the plastic sheets on the seat. I put it on prerana and they fixed it in an hour. You need to check for the dust particles stuck for the rear window. As well the rear windows open only 70% as a safety measure.
  2. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    power window issue resolved (Dust inside).For panel issue as per KHT plastic panel needs to be replaced but there is no stock now.
  3. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Vibrations in controls

I am getting vibrations in steering,ignition key ,in combination switch at idle RPM

In other parts of driver cabin there are no vibes.
    All controls of my former 75 HP was zero vibes at idle rpm like petrol car.

90 HP is more refined than 75 HP.
    Still I am getting too much vibes in controls in my VGT.
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Even I have noticed the steering vibration at idle RPM from start of ownership. A tap on accelerator and vibes goes away.
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    i thought vibrations on idle are normal - mine is a TJet+. i had complained to TASS on the same and they said that it is normal - they told that this is very less vibration. I checked with another TJet and there were similar vibrations.
  6. simbio

simbio Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Headlights, turn indicator control stalk on left side

The headlight and turn indicator control stalk in the punto is on the left side and the wiper control stalk on the right. I find this a little uncomfortable as the left hand needs to be free for changing gears and in city traffic, especially at night when you need to use dipper. I guess the italians must have designed this keeping in view left hand drive market in Europe, but somehow missed to change this for a right hand drive market like India. After using Suzuki car, i had to get used to the left side controls for a couple of weeks. Do others also feel the same about the control stalks ?
  7. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As Punto is my first car I didn't feel anything. One of my friend wanted to test drive and he have i20 and got stuck with the stalks. LOL. They actually place the steering just on left or right than changing the configuration of the steering for Western countries and India. Even you can see the same configuration in all European cars (VW, Skoda, BMW, etc).
    1 person likes this.
  8. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Its all about getting used to it.
  9. Re: Headlights, turn indicator control stalk on left side

Its all about getting used to it, all european cars come with this setup..for people using multi brand cars it gets a little confusing at times...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  10. it actually makes me feel good and unique!

and about being on dipper (im glad that you do, cuz people now a days only know about High beams >:O)
    i'd say keep driving and you'll get used to it!