1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    looks like a 5 min work. just drive in to any authorized SC! they will do it. concorde dairy circle has a quick service bay for small issues like this
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: Interior panel came out-where i can fix this in bangalore

You are talking about the infamous rear c pillar plastic trim issue that plagues Puntos.

It came off even in my car and the guys managed to break the lock trying to refit them.

Most of the cases this part is replaced. It creates a rattle too right? Is it the LH or RH side one?
  3. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    i dont think it needed to be replaced just need to tightened.Going to KHT motors today afternoon.. lets c wht they have to say... :)
  4. Even I had this problem in newly brought Punto. During the first service at Concorde motors informed them and they did some fix for the C pillar trim. Later it started coming out from the clip and went to KHT motors. I told them to replace the part in warranty and the part was not in stock;however they managed to get the part form other dealer and got it fixed on the same day. C Pillar trim coming out is common I seen in 2012 punto models.
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    haha, now this is common eh? i m living with this for last one year, fixed temporarily once few 6 months back. during that time, the technician told, he has to remove the entire thing to fix it at the foundation of that C pillar cladding. didnt bother to do that as it didnt come out completely after fixing it..
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

There is no tightening involved. The trim has to be locked on to the C - pillar, there are couple of plastix locks for that.

TASS guys broke one of the locks while refitting it and hence in most cases it warrants a replacement or some other jugaad like super gluing it.

It is a common problem from the initial days. Not from 2012.
    1 person likes this.
  7. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore

Was not able to go service centre today. Mine is now 1.2 yeards old now. Whts the warranty period for punto ?:confused:
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Its 2 years unless you went in for extended warranty.
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

a picture would be helpful..
  10. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    Do you have a wooden parcel tray with speakers or the OEM one ?
    I have the wooden one hence more weight so i was denied for warranty :punch