1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Ask them to tie it using a plastic tie. Mine is working fine with this fix for the last 2.5 years :D
  2. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Passenger side carpet getting wet

The carpet in the passenger side area is getting wet....
    I have visited TASS several times even in different cities.
    Initially the drainage pipe of the a/c came blocked from the company(factory.....really silly on FIAT part) which they opened. But the problem was not solved although there was less water coming in.

I visited different TASS in Dehradun again after 1 month, they replaced the exhaust pipe under warranty......but the problem is still there.......the SA there said that..he has solved the problem in 4-5 cars by inserting a thin pipe in the exhaust...but the person to do that was not there...and i had to return to delhi same day...so that was not done...

any suggestions...i am irritated by this...........
  3. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    any suggestions.......is there anything else that i should ask tass to look
  4. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Drain tube is getting disconnected i guess. You can remove the plastic panel to the left side of foot rest and check if the drain tube got disconnected. Tie it using a plastic cable tie.
    2 people like this.
  5. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I am getting some water inside the cabin. It is in the driver side the water us getting collected just below the break pedal. I have 3D mats so it is just stagnet. I am noticing this only when it rains heavily. Is also because of AC pipe issue? or something else? suggestions pls.

Regards
    Gopi
  6. It is different from the issue I have faced twice. Mine was the passenger side carpet getting wet, and the floor. It spread to even the rear, but didn't reach the driver side carpet, so i guess the root of your prob could be different.
  7. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    The drain pipe below the wiper arms must have got blocked by leaves and dust or the place where brake booster is installed in engine bay is leaking as its prone to rusting.
  8. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    This looks to be a commo0n problem...
  9. Conehead

Conehead

Need to replace rear view mirror

Hi all,
    Need help with a rather unique problem (i think). The stem of the rear view mirror (middle one in the cabin) has broke off. So most of the stem is sticking to the windshield and the mirror with its ball and socket are in my hand. Anyone else face this problem?

If so, can anyone in Mumbai tell me where I can replace the entire rear view mirror? I tried a couple (Wasan motors and Galaxy) but no luck.

Thanks in advance.
  10. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    Interior panel came out-where i can fix this in bangalore

My Fiat punto 1.2 is now 1.5 years old and i have small issue now.A part of a small plastic panel came(partially) out interior in the back side near to the real parcel tray.I wanted to fix it but dont know in which service centre i can fix this ?... Authorized dealer is given 1 week time for the appointment but i wanted to fix it asap. please suggest some local service centers..

Thanks in advance.