1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Any specific reason buddy ??
  2. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    When i visited to TASC for my second servicing of Punto then saw similar case for Punto petrol. The service advisor was confidently saying this is common problem for new Punto and Linea. I did not dare to ask him 'new' means either its 2012 or after 2010. Most important thing was customer is frustrated and service advisor was too casual regarding his problem. Overall frustrated environment at TASC.

I believe this is not common problem. Lack of knowledge of SA, he might correlate all AC problems (gas leakage, Upgrade AC for 2009 etc) with this one.

There were lot of events at TASC but i'll update in appropriate thread :p
  3. hey, if a problem is sighted in a fiat for first time, they'll say it's fiat. if it happens to the second car, they'll say, it's a common fiat problem. as for maruti, people take it for granted that these are regular probs that need not be mentioned as common ones.

punto_emotion, my comment that its better not to do vinyl was based on my belief that if water enters under the vinyl, you'll have to remove the whole vinyl covering. and you'll come to know of it only after quite some time, cuz the vinyl hides it from you. while it tidies up your floor, it hides things from you.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Carpet getting wet! - Can i Take it to a regular mechanic?

I guess it's the AC Drainage thats causing this. Can I take this to a regular mechanic or do we need to go to the authorised dealer?
    My car is just 4 months old (3000 kms - 1.2 L Dynamic ). First service is still a few months away.

Regards
    Abhilash
  5. johy

johy Amatore

Siliguri
    Regular mechanic will be fine, just a minor job.
  6. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i am also having the same problem ....carpet is getting wet in both passenger seat and left side back seat.......i am bit worried......
  7. nand_nand

nand_nand Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Punto door sill protectors

Hi,

Does anyone know any shop in Bangalore where we can get door protector for Punto? I tried with few of the TATA-FIAT dealers, but could not find it anywhere.

Thanks,
    Nanda
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
  9. raavs

raavs Timido

Visakhapatnam
    jus get teh drain pipe of the AC checked....i had the same problemm and found out that the drain pipe is faulty...the id of teh hose is too small(choked)....which is common in punto as i was told and he increased the dia and the problem was solved....
  10. OH Come On! It has reappeared... Had a trip of 170 km, and the car's inside was stinking after the car was parked for around 4 hours. Checked under the left passenger floor mat, and there it was. Flood under the carpet. It's the second time in 5 months that this has come up. I don't know what to do now. Take it to TASS again? and it'll be there for 3 working days minimum.