1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Interiors

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Girish, Jun 1, 2010.

1. DEEPAK BAPAT

DEEPAK BAPAT Novizio

Pune
    How to remove the head rests

I owe a Punto MJD diesel Active.I want to wash my seat covers for that I have to remove the seat covers but i do not know how remove the:confused: head rests Deepak
  2. Just pull the head rest upwards with some amount amount of force it should come out :p
  3. Mhgarg

Mhgarg

Blue led sill plates

Can somebody please help me , where can i get the blue led sill plates for my punto.....
  4. Ferrariscdr

Ferrariscdr Amatore

Karnataka
    you can buy from ebay india....i think i have seen one. please check on it it might not have sold till now and you would be lucky. by the way Fiat has changed all the door sils now and it is coming only as FIAT written and not as LINEA, T-Jet or PUNTO
  5. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    Issues with Media player & steering mounted controls

Friends, i recenlty bought a Punto MJD Emotion. Its 2012 version. Facelifted.

Just small minor niggles.

1. The source for media player automatically changes(From USB to FM or vice versa) when the car goes over a poth hole or some bumpy road. Initially, i thought i pressed on the NEXT button on steering. But i later noticed that it happening automatically. It happens very often too. Some loose contacts?

2. The steering mounted controls some time doesn't respond. I have to press hard to get them working. Sometimes they just work with normal press. I dont see any particular situation when it happens.

3. This is quite annoying & wierd. One particular frequency of FM is not working. 93.5 frequency is not playing. When pressed NEXT button on steering, it automatically skips to next frequency. Like 92.7 is running. I hit NEXT on steering, it passes by 93.5 but doesn't play and skip to next available 98.3 frequency. This is happening for the past 3 days only. It was working fine till then.

4. Blue & Me. Useful feature. But some times says SEARCHING...No Device found. I made sure that i had bluetooth on my phone enable. This happens now & then. Turn off the ignition and turn it on. It works.
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Not sure...... never faced that problem.. but i share rest of the problems..

me too facing the same problem,nxt week for 15k service will be discussing with the ASS.
    It doesn't play most of the frequency.. i think its normal... one among the any defaults of the HU.
    I do the same... its annoying at times......
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    (At your own risk please)
    Removing -ve terminal of battery once and connect it back it works :) sometimes, like WINDOWS if anything hangs RESTART is a option.
  8. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I had this problem of sources switching on their own in my Linea.
    Updating Blue and Me fixed it.
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  9. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Issue of hard pressing next button of steering mount audio control is common.

I was also facing this issue. But at 10200 odo issue solved by itself.

I think it has been solved due to frequent use just like run-in of new engine. So wait for next 8-10000 km

Next button will surely work by feather touch operation
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  10. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad