1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Exteriors/Body

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by gautamkhadse, Jul 5, 2010.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Ultimately the screw is missing. Ask for new bolt and fix the part or take a new part and fix it. Get other mud flaps etc. checked as well.
  2. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Does the screws go missing just for 15days/2000km run, my friend has swift he drove on lot of bad roads and never had this problem
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  3. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    What do mudflaps have to do with the age of the car? Things like these happen, now don't blame FIAT for the build quality of the Mudflaps or the screws. The mudflaps do not come fitted factory fitted, FYI.

Thinking about what could have happened, the mudflap might have taken a hit when bouncing over a speed breaker. Your friend's swift must be bullet proof!
    1 person likes this.
  4. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Never blamed FIAT, not even in my dreams.... I am asking out of curiosity.
    Rookie's like me will be eager to know, nothing much :) :cool:
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Even I had the mud flap screw just one of them missing and the flap had bent touching the tyres. Went to the workshop and got the new screws fitted. Neither did the SA argue nor me, it was mutual. Reason for the missing screw is still not known and not required to be known.
  6. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Thank you :) , I just spoke with SA guy and he asked me to come directly so that he can do the best to keep me happy

mods, you can close this thread... I got my answer
  7. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Visited Ramkay FASS yesterday and after they did discussion among themselves for sometime,
    Mr.Charles offered me free replacement of spare and got it replaced ::O
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Banged from back, dent n scratches on boot

Dear Guys,

Today morning at the signal, due to sudden breaking a sick cab guy banged from back. Thanks to build quality of the car, no major damage has happened.

The bottom rear light has gone inside, which i need to get it fixed from FASS. Otherwise, i just have to remove the dent and fix minor scratches which can be done outside as the cost shud be less than 5k.

Kindly provide me the dent repair shop who does best in bangalore.

Photo0010.jpg

Thanks,
    Zen

P.S: Apologies for the crappy pic quality.
  9. meples

meples Novizio

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    @zenwalker, sorry to see this. I met with a similar accident three months ago and I too was looking for a local repair shop. I asked around, checked online, read other forums and three out of five people asked me to go to Trend Automobiles at Hosur Road. I spoke with one Mr. Anish (9686454536/9900561111), who apparently runs the shop (I think). He asked me to bring my car to his shop, which I couldn't as I was too busy. I finally got my car repaired at KHT Fiat's workshop at Whitefield. The cost came to around 7k and they had done a good job. I would suggest you check out Trend once and see what these guys quote. Hope the information was helpful to you.
    2 people like this.
  10. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    u claimed insurance for it ??