1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Exteriors/Body

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by gautamkhadse, Jul 5, 2010.

1. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Re: Plastic welding in Delhi

Claim insurance and ask car owner to pay your part. Simple.. if he is not agreed, file a FIR.
  2. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Insurance ... plastic parts .. hmm you'll get only 50% from the insurance company and rest will be your share which you should take from the WagonR owner . Please dont go for plastic welding , it wasnt your fault , like some one said it was a parked punto and someone broke it so get the money from them .
  3. trance_nut

New Delhi

Thanks for your replies guys! ::T

Came back from office and straight went to the WagonR owner's house. He has agreed to pay whatever the bill is.
    So will be getting a new H/L. But one problem gets over and the other is knocking at the door, where to get the new bumper painted from?
    NCR guys, any suggestions on which A.S.S should i get the bumper done from, i am a little paranoid about color matching! :hit
  4. amolmane

amolmane Guest

If you are going to any outside Nukkad garriage,then not sure about color match. :uh

If you are doing accident job at TATA ASS. Then need not worry about color match. :wow
  5. Axn

Axn Regolare

For good paint jobs in Delhi, You can try Elegant Motors. Talk to Mr OPSharma, you will find his number on this forum somewhere. Else you may
    PM me or Nitinkumardba.

And Amol Saab,

Nitin had long issue with his paint job match at atleast four different TASS in delhi finally got match at elegant in east delhi.
  6. puntoani

noise coming from left front door

I am doing puntoing for last 3 months
    for me i had a issue with noise coming from left front door. my puntos forst service is over and i told this issue in 1st service itself, they told that its rectified, it will not come again, when i reach home noise came again and i called tata persons , they told me to get car to them, they tested it throughly and corrected it, but same issue is existing again. dont know why its coming... need to give to tata person again?
    is they r able to ectify it because i faced same prbm 2 times after tata persons rectified it..
  7. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Re: noise coming from left front door

can you elaborate lit what kind of noise are you facing?
  8. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

I have also this noise in left front door. But becuae of busy schedule I have not paid so much attention.
  9. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    Linea T-Jet

@puntoani : there can be following reasons fo a door noise...

1. Power window mechanism is lose...and it rattles......most probably the channels are lose....the service center guys open the door padding and tighten the screws...and its gone...but in your case the problem could be that the screws holding the system together have become free...and it holds for some time ...then it pops again.

2. there are locks holding a glass together inside the door...these are usually plastic....and they do tend to konk off and this creates a unique rattling sound when you drive with half window open....someone needs to replace these locks and things will be taken care of.

3. the door has become lose...may be because some people love to bang the door when they get out (i hope you are not one of them)..... this damages the locks....and the latch mechanism..it gives a metal grinding sound.... the only way to fix this is replace the door lock...or the latch mechanism(Most of the time replacing the latch on the B pillar does the trick) .

Apart from these reasons...if there is noise...its probably in your head....
  10. puntoani

Thks vivek
    Let me chk with service guys, iam going to tata showroom this saturday. let them chk and reply