1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Exteriors/Body

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by gautamkhadse, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Varin, why don't you ask FASS to attach tyres from demo car to your car and check for the problem.
    1 person likes this.
  2. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hai all,, Some maroon hit my car in the office basement. I did not realize there, but after reaching home I notice that horn is not working in full swing.

And the lower grill was misplaced. I removed the lower grill completely to fix it properly. ODD. I am not able to put in place.. any quick tip will be help full... Thanks in advance....
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Unfortunately, a dog came in front of my car yesterday. The HSRP has got bent badly and the top side of lower grill has come out of the bumper. Today Iwill try to gently push it back else I guess the bumper needs to be opened up to fix it from the inside as mentioned above and previously in other threads.
  4. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am able to put it back, but the fitting is not getting proper in the middle portion. So need some expert advise, who has removed and fix it back by own..

Common at least one tip...
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    The lower grill is tricky, The clips often break when you try to pull it out from the front. There is no easy technique to pull it out safely apart from opening the bumper. That said, if you don't mind a couple of broken clips you can try.

When i wanted to replace my silver grille with a black one, i tried to pull out the silver one carefully using wires at both ends. I tried several things but it didn't budge, i was so frustrated after 30 mins of hard work that i pulled it out real hard and some clips broke.
  6. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mine already came out without any broken clip. But I am not able to put it back properly. I think I need to visit FASS this weekend
  7. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    I was able to put back a new one in 10 mins, some wiggling should do the job.
  8. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Rust Spot in Boot

Hi,
    I have noticed a rust spot in my TJet's right rear panel next to the boot's support arm. Its quite big but hopefully not deep. What should I do?
    The car is now just over 3yrs old - is Fiat liable for this? I live in Mumbai.
    Thanks
    yja4u4uq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Yes, you can hold FIAT responsible as long as that area has not been repainted. That is why the anti-corrosion warranty is for.
    1 person likes this.
  10. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Car Front wheel left side mud-flap screws are gone

While returning from Hyderabad to Chennai, suddenly heard some noise in front of car.
    Got down and observed that Car Front wheel left side mud-flap screws are gone and the mud-flap has hit the tyre and part of it was broken.

Attached the image below, I spoke with FIAT showroom guy and he said there is no way screw would go as he mentioned it has dual screws.
    I am sure I had not hit it any where

Need your suggestions on this (Car is just 15 days old) .

DSC_0194.jpg