1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Exteriors/Body

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by gautamkhadse, Jul 5, 2010.

1. sampy

sampy

Hyderabad
    I doubt re-alignment can do the work as the spoiler is actually not sticked properly onto the boot as the shape of the spoiler is not exactly matching to the boot lid and even though any alignment done to the boot lid will cause more panel gaps....
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Yes, the old spoiler was pucca. This new one is badly made.
  3. sampy

sampy

Hyderabad
    Any thoughts on the USB slot in my car?? Am I the only one who got it this way or are there any body else with this type??
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: Query on Aero Dynamic Spoiler - Fiat Punto Sport 2013

There are many others with this type. :)
    2 people like this.
  5. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Plastic on circumference of Winshield below wiper blades Loose fit

Hi All,

Just observerd that the plastic fitted surrounding or above the windshield beeding are bit loose, rather undulated on my two months old Punto.

Shall try to post pictures. Called service centre, they said that could be fixed.

Just wanted to know if there is a possible DIY to overcome this, or may have to visit the service centre?

Thanks.
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I got the same answer when my car was for 5k service checkup in 2 months of ownership. But nothing happened till now (2 years of ownership).
    If you can able to do that let me know as well.

I want to do that in my ride too :)
  7. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    I am facing the same issue in my Linea Emotion. Please tell me, is it covered in 'extended warranty' ?
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Accidental breakdowns are not covered in any form of warranty.
  9. binob

binob

Kochi
    Windscreen crack

I am from Kochi, Kerala. I own a Punto Dynamic. Recently there happened to be a crack on my windscreen. The crack is very small and hence its difficult to spread over and shatter. Is there any quick fix for this rather than changing the whole glass. Please suggest.
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Yes, google ABRO Windshield repair kit.

I would suggest this route if you are not DIY phobic.

Else you can take the car to Windshield experts and they would do the same for you for thrice the cost.