1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Exteriors/Body

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by gautamkhadse, Jul 5, 2010.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: Right Quarter Glass and Left Wheel Arch cover damaged

Are you sure that quarter glass costs that much? The windshield itself costs that much only for the material.

It is almost impossible to claim all three in the same claim.

As for the wheel arch liner, it costs around 380, plus labor. I burnt mine too recently while I had removed the bumper and took her for a spin.

2. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    My mistake, just checked online.

in 99rpm, it should be 1500 for Glass and 380 for Arch Cover :)
    And they are closed today as well :(

Where can I raise complain for RSA ??
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Fiat Toll Free / E-Mail.

Prefer e-mails as they serve as a record in case we go legal.
  4. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India

Anyone got it replaced ? Should I get it done from FIAT or outside ?
    Please suggest.

5. atulkumbhar

atulkumbhar Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Team,

2days ago my cars rear windshield was broken, (may be some has done it purposefully) if i am going to Windshield experts will they fit the original FIAT windshield.
    And can i get the job done in one day?
    Does it also covers in insurance. As i know glass is 100% covered in insurance.
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

My suggestions to you would be the following, if you want a cost effective solution.

Procure the quarter glass from 99rpm or FASS. Goto any guy who can replace windscreens, it is very minimal effort to replace the quarter glass, you need to pay only for labor and the sealant.

The wheel arch lining(Procure from 99rpm/FASS) can be replaced with your friendly mechanic outside. I paid 175 plus taxes for labor for replacing this part at FASS, not worth it.

Am not sure if you would get the felt lining for the boot as a spare easily. So for now, get it stitched.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
  8. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Thanks Driver :)

Got it done from a nearby shop and all i paid was 200/- :D
    For same FASS was doing a day light robbery, they were charging 2000/- (1000/- for sealant and 1000/- for labor)
  9. sampy

Query on Aero Dynamic Spoiler - Fiat Punto Sport 2013

Friends, couple weeks back I got my Punto Sport 2013 delivered...I got the Spoiler as part of the Sport Kit and its a Stick On Spoiler with a huge 3M 2sided sticker and its sticked on the top of the boot lid, but the concern/query I have is, each time i open the boot lid completely, the spoiler touches the roof and it created a dent on the spoiler. Could somebody please let me know if that is usual with the new stick on spoiler which comes with the 2013 punto sport?

Don't have the pics handy now, will try to post some tomorrow.

I do have another query with regards to USB Slot in Punto Sport. Could be a silly one...but would like to clear off of my mind....Here it goes:
    As far as I remember the USB slot on Punto & Linea Emotion variant is palced in glove compartment and is in horizontal position and also with tha rubber cap to keep it away from dust when not in use....And I have seen it in quite a few puntos & lineas and also in some pics posted on forums. But strangely in my Punto the USB Slot is in vertical position and does not have the rubber cap. Is this a change from the 2013 models or I'm the only one who got this?

Gurus, please help!!

Thanks in Advance
  10. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Spoiler should not touch roof as its OEM spoiler. To confirm it take a look at Fiat Demo/Showroom display vehicle
    Post a pic of your USB slot, does it have a Aux input like what is availabe internationally on Fiat cars equipped with Blue N Me.