1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Exteriors/Body

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by gautamkhadse, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Yes its the toe ring point you could check the toe ring available in the kit
  2. sunilbsp

sunilbsp Timido

Bangalore
    Hi, But i have not been provided with toe ring, will i get it when i purchase the vehicle?
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  3. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    m4bGjyq2JhG3abRWJTzTzmQ.jpg

Something like this should be in your tool kit.
  4. sunilbsp

sunilbsp Timido

Bangalore
    Ok i will check this..thanks
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Read the manual atleast once my dear friends. :)

Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
  6. azsemahmed

azsemahmed

Thane
    Hi Ganges,
    Hows d quality of d switch frm Kava? Is it goin strong? I accidently broke d wiper stalk of my Linea 1.3MJD Emotion Pk,n wid d airbag n blue&me...its switch is quite a bit expensive.
    I was thinking of ordering frm Kava, bt r thr any differnt types fr wid/ widout airbags n blue&me
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi buddy you are in right place for this query,with this thread only in addicted to TFI :D

Im running almost 2 years now with the aftermarket combiswitch no problem whatsoever and Kava is really good.Before placing order ask for with airbag module combined switch.

You have now other option now 99rpm.check their website.

Rest querys thread is self explanatory

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6030D using Tapatalk 4
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Grande Punto :- Wiper Stalk broken

Hi buddy you are in right place for this query,with this thread only im addicted to TFI :D

Im running almost 2 years now with the aftermarket combiswitch no problem whatsoever and Kava is really good.Before placing order ask for with airbag module combined switch.

You have now other option now 99rpm.check their website.

Rest querys thread is self explanatory

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6030D using Tapatalk 4
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  9. pvgeorge

pvgeorge Novizio

Trivandrum
    Any idea how to fix the mirror. Mine also broke. FA** don't have it in stock and hence ordered through 99rpm. However not sure if its something that I can manage myself/ have to take it to FA**

Worried a bit as m y registration process is still not completed and don't want RTO to reject registration for lack of rear view mirror.
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    its very easy to fix. just see where the clips are and after putting the mirror, you need to apply bit of force at the clip points to lock. applying force to push it in place is where we sometimes feel that it might break and fail to do it.

try it and if you don't manage to fix then take it to any local garage, they will do it in a minute!
    1 person likes this.