1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Exteriors/Body

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by gautamkhadse, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Re: chrome sorround

can someone please tell me the approx length and breadth of chrome strips in emotion and emotion+
    front bumper strips,rear strips door side moulding,window sorround etc
    Also will a punto door handle fit LInea?
    i am planning to fit these aftermarket as they are exorbitantly priced...
    please let me know if you know any accessories strore which sells these
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Noise coming out from Boot Lid.

I gave my car for First servicing at Pandit Auto PCMC Service Center. When I got the car after servicing, noise was coming out from the boot lid. I think there is a screw inside the boot lid. I dont know how this is happened. I checked every screw from the boot lid, every screw of the boot lid is in place.

I did not visit the service center because of busy schedule.

Now what should I do. Should I blame the service center for this. That noise is very irritating. Whenever I pass the pathholes that sounds like anything. :A .

Please sugget. :confused
  3. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    Re: Noise coming out from Boot Lid.

just visit your service station and your problem will be solved. Fiat's A** is the best these days.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Thanks Sumit will go to the Service center this weekend.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Even my car's Bonnet is not opening tried a lot but no use. What to do?
  6. xgillx

xgillx

Punjab

i have the same problem ..
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

The problem has been resolved. I visited Service Center. Pandit Auto Tilak Rpad, Pune. The Service Advisor fixed this issue withing 5 mins. There was a screw inside the Boot lid & it again fixed at its place. Bonnet lock was bit loose & that is also fixed.

The service was fantastic didnt take too much time. Very happy with the service. :)
  8. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Door Handle prob

Hey guys just checked out many punto's and Linea's in the service center today just to find out a defect in the door handle.I dunno how to explain this issue.(pics copied from donzil_pinto's thread,was in a hurry)
    [attachment=1:37d6kqom]error1.JPG[/attachment:37d6kqom]

[attachment=0:37d6kqom]error2.JPG[/attachment:37d6kqom]

I never faced this kinda issue before but now I'M!! Its really frustrating when its stuck halfway thru.I got an explaination from the technical guy but was very weird n it didnt justify the problem.So i request all guys out here to check out the door handles according to pic1 and if it gets stuck halfway thru or not. And also check for paint on d left side of the door handle.Dunno if this is a manufacturing defect or sum system as said by the technical guy.Many fiats had this problem.Some in d front didnt have at all and some had in d rear doors.Its very strange n funny kinda prob.And sum cars 3doors were fine and 4th door had this kinda prob.So i concluded this is sum kinda manufacturing defect thats y few doors were fine and few were not.Like mine front doors were problematic and the rear were absolutely fine.

error1.JPG
  9. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    Re: Door Handle prob

same here !
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Re: Door Handle prob

I had opted for an replacement but the SA told me that "what wud u do even if the new part behaved like this??" I was in a shock.Cuz he told me that this is kinda like a link system so v have to open from the left part of the handle.I dont think hes right.I used to open from the right end before and it operated fine widout any problem.And now its getting stuck, both front(L,R) side door handles.I think this is a defect.Anyone else facing this kinda problem??