1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Exteriors/Body

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by gautamkhadse, Jul 5, 2010.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

I was going to suggest that - can you post few snaps so that we can gauge the damage caused by spray paint .
    1 person likes this.
  2. abhinav

abhinav Novizio

Mumbai
    Hi Karan,
    Can you please share the details of the shop where you got the chrome work done? I am looking for the chrome stuff for my BNW Punto bumpers. It looks classy.
    Also if possible please share pictures.

Thanks,

Abhinav
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    bought it from a shop in opera house. i have two sizes one is thin and the other one is thicker. visit opera house and you will surely find them. the fixing thing i did it myself. here are some of the pics. i hope you can see those chrome in the pics. but these chrome will not look good on a punto. suits better to linea. just my opinion. feel free to contact if you have any questions.

IMG066.jpg

IMG_1803.jpg
  4. abhinav

abhinav Novizio

Mumbai
    Thanks for sharing the pics Karan. This looks very neat. How much does the strip cost? You have a point that this looks great on the Linea and may not look that cool on the Punto but still would like go for it :)
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    costs around 600rs.
  6. you can also get these from ebay {dot} com..search for chrome styling strips.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

one more thing just as Karan said, these look good on Linea only.Punto looks more sporty without any side mouldings/beadings...just my observation
  7. arunk

arunk

Chennai
    Exterior & Interior Waxing and polishing in Chennai

Hi All,

Any contact/ shop suggestions in Chennai for Waxing and polishing my GP BNW both interior and exterior. Its a 6 months old and planning to polish it for the 1st time. Any good shops in Chennai to do the same.

Thanks,
    Arun K
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  9. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    You can try

These guys are ver good and i know them personaly ..

Asean detailers , No 53 /14 Kaveri Street , Saligramam , Chennai - 93

Charles - 9790732264

For Help PM me
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    3M is your best bet, else try car cares in OMR.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk