1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Exteriors/Body

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by gautamkhadse, Jul 5, 2010.

1. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    here we go.

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kindly go to the dealer and get it rectified at the earliest.
    It feels bad to see parts comin of like this but I guys such things can happen in any car right over the years ???
  3. niranjan_81

niranjan_81

Pune
    Hi Varoon,
    the A pillar plastic broken thing has happened to my C pillar. I am also trying to get it done through TASS under warranty. The TASS guy was trying to show me that it is me who has done this and it doesn't happen with any other car. So far no commitment from them whether it will be done FOC OR paid. I am expecting a call from them in this week.
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    exactly jasveen 22ji need to get it in place soon.work is keeping me bit busy.aptly said these kinda issues occurs over the years,but its been just 15 months buddy.

does this broken wiper plastic can be claimed under warranty??

@Niranjan 22JI,this c pillar chamber was already replaced once under warranty(FOC).this part has to be changed under warranty and that to FOC.my advice would be ask your dealer to get it changed for you under warranty.

Now lighter socket has stopped working in my car. hurrey what next.....
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  5. ashishhawk

ashishhawk

Pune
    Paint Job on Linea 1.3 MJD

My car had a bad day and got some pretty deep scratch when a rowdy 6 seater touched my Lineas rear left :chair: .Can anyone suggest cost for Paint Job?.Also let me know if the finish is like factory one ?? .Color is Flamenco Red
  6. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Why cant you go for insurance?
  7. ashishhawk

ashishhawk

Pune
    Yes will go for insurance but i want to know if the Paint is like Factory finish ?
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    If you are going to drop the car at Pandit Auto, SahakarNagar Bodyshop then you have to wait for few days. But the paint job quality is superb at Pandit BodyShop.

If you are in hurry then contact Italia-Linea (TFI member). He has a friend who has garage at Shivar Garden Chauk, Pimpale Saudagar.
  9. ashishhawk

ashishhawk

Pune
    Any idea if i can get this done at Pandit Automotive Akurdi
  10. ravindra

ravindra

Chennai
    Spray paint on left side of the car

In my apartment someone while painting his house has used spray gun. And as I was not in town the car was parked in the open and entire left side of the Car is sprayed with white paint (small specks not visible from a distance). How to get rid of this ? Can I do it on my own or is professional help required for this. Thanks in advance