1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Exteriors/Body

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by gautamkhadse, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Gill

Gill

Tron : do u mean dry out the light, fit the rear cover and then go to another SC and get it replaced ???
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    yep but ask replacement in ''different service station!''
    As he complained about clearity of lamp is not good,it might be looking like smoked lamp so he can get it rplaced by following steps explained above.
  3. Ajay, the problem you are facing happened to me as well during the monsoon checkup. The moisture get inside the headlight due to the missing cap.

Fortunately i was able to get one from the paint shop, i believe the service guys pulled one from a vehicle that was totalled. You can try this approach to get one.

For warranty claim:

SA was little adamant to replace the complete headlight, Condensation inside headlamp is quite common and what he said is if it remains even after turning the headlights for say 5-10 mins then they would replace under warranty.

When i stressed a bit, the manager told that he would replace both headlights under warranty, but after placing the boot cap i never faced the condenstation problem so i did not go for replacement.
  4. ajay.sarin

ajay.sarin

New Delhi
    @gautam, thanks a lot buddy, i will buzz you, if i need a one and ofcourse, shipping and a drink on me :)

@tron, I like your idea :), will give it a try and yes it is blackish, so they should be able to replace it. Anyways, spoken to my sales guy, he told me that he will get it fixed (Till now, he is saying that :))

@chethansgangoor, Yeah other dealer was adamant, and I am more conecrened about the smokiness and thus wants them to replace it....if nothing happens, will surely escalate it to Fiat management
  5. Ravikumar.L

Ravikumar.L

Bangalore
    Anti Rust coating for Punto EPK

Can any one suggest whether we require anti rust coating for Punto EPK ? I'm Planning to get it done in 3M car care center
  6. anoop

anoop Superiore

Punto already come with anti rust coating from factory, so i think another under body coating is not really needed.
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    crack on the extreme left of the dashboard

issues are cropping up in my car like as if its high time for me to change my car. just 15 months of ownership its been lot n lot of niggles,rattles and irksome experience.

*B-pillar plastic chamber broken.was replaced sometime ago in warranty.
    *rear wiper plastic part broken with the bang of boot.
    *door rattle noise (never changed speakers,still rattles never stops,have showed and got it rectified by two TASS.still it rattles.
    *power windows rolls up n down for no apparent reason.

my only concern is till two years we have warranty and we can get the parts changed under warranty.what if these parts need to be replaced with no warranty left????hefty bills for the fixation of these parts???

i had a Hyundai accent before which was 6 years old when it was sold.no such niggles till the day it was sold off.

lets come to the point,

i have noticed there is a crack which has occurred on the left side of the dashboard.am not sure what we call it blind spot pillar????

as you can see in the pics attached.

what could be the solution for this??new dash board???

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg
  8. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think the A/quater glass pillar can be replaced no need for changing dashboard.
    Was it there when uhad the shunt with the innova???
  9. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ha ha its not the aftermath of stunt.it occurred recently,may be some 10 days back.
    that glass pillar can be changed???would it come under warranty??
  10. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yup it will be covered under warranty, get it don asap. It looks very bad :p