1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Exteriors/Body

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by gautamkhadse, Jul 5, 2010.

1. lilmonk

lilmonk Timido

Bagalore
    Hi Anoop take a look and tell me isnt it rightful to have it painted under warrenty?
  2. anoop

anoop Superiore

I see a reddish circle area, covering both doors and some spots - this is definitely a no-no.

I think you should really take it up with your dealership first and then escalate if things do not move.
  3. Rajeevlama

Rajeevlama

From the bottom of my heart thank you all for your quick responses. I will follow the steps as advised. Even I m thinking that total loss is better from what I understand. My vehicle purchased date is 2 nd Feb 2011 and date of registration is 2/4/2011. I have paid 6.68 Lacs for the vehicle. Any idea how much I should get in case of total loss. Just want to have an idea before I talk to the insurance guys.
  4. lilmonk

lilmonk Timido

Bagalore
    yes Anoop. I plan to take this up with concorde motors soon.
  5. which place are you from?
    Talk to tfi ians from your area. They might help you out with a better dealer.

That spot formed from within the paint? Or is it like a layer of paint chipping off?
  6. Rajeevlama

Rajeevlama

From the bottom of my heart thank you all for your quick responses. I will follow the steps as advised. Even I m thinking that total loss is better from what I understand. My vehicle purchased date is 2 nd Feb 2011 and date of registration is 2/4/2011. I have paid 6.68 Lacs for the vehicle. Any idea how much I should get in case of total loss. Just want to have an idea before I talk to the insurance guys.
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Hi Rajeev, you should get the amount that is mentioned in your cars insurance paper as IDV.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Anadh,
    Finally i got the combination switch at the same price as you said 2500 INR from Kava Auto...
    will upload the pics soon :)
    now need to fix...
    Thanks for the help...
  9. @Ganges, great to know you got it. Do keep us informed once you have fitted it.
  10. lilmonk

lilmonk Timido

Bagalore
    Hi bro, I am from kochi.
    only two dealers are there and concorde is a good dealer. I have no issues with them till now, and hope they will help me out with this problem as well. But sad thing is to have faced such an issue :(

The spot clearly seems to be like a finger mark and some tarnishing caused after painting. So I think it is from within the paint. not chipping off.