1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Exteriors/Body

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by gautamkhadse, Jul 5, 2010.

1. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    Guys even i am facing the same issue and the sound is really irritating... My car is brand new (8th July) and started facing this issue from the 2nd week itself.. After reading this thread found out shampoo or cleaning the windshield would fix it for sometime but want to know whats the final fix for the issue??
  2. ranconteur

ranconteur Amatore

Delhi
    Broken number plate

hiii Team,

today i found that my front number plate is broken . I have no idea how it happened. will the dealer replace it as i got the number plate from the dealer or i should buy it from outside....??
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    I doubt if the dealer would replace it.

Get Utsav plates they look cool and are durable and sturdy. Can be ordered online. They also have mounting board to mount the plate without making holes in plate.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    As Vijay said, get an Utsav plate. Looks like a champ and is quite sturdy.

Have a look at the photo album in my profile to check how it looks with a number plate frame.
  5. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Hi Gurjinder,
    I too am interested in the Utsav plates by online delivery. Going by the info on the site its not clear whether we can put the screwless plates in the Punto . Please share some knowledge in case you are aware. Can they be also put in the rear of the car ? Once they arrive , is it a DIY stuff?
    Thanks in advance !!
  6. gurjinder

Punjab
    Yes they can be installed on any car available, at the front and rear. And it is a 10 min DIY job only since you would already be having two screw holes on your bumpers. And two is enough for the frames.

I would encourage you to order the frames also. The plate looks much better with it.
  7. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Gurjinder , thanks for your inputs . So basically the screws ARE required ...not in the plates but in the frames ? Am I right ?
  8. gurjinder

Punjab
    Very right.

Make sure the plates you order havd the Ashok Chakra hologram on them. Mine came with a silly Utsav hologram.

Cheers.
  9. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Thanks Gurjinder..But I dont see any option to select the hologram. How to specially order the Ashok Chakra hologram?
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    just got the embossed number plate made at an accessory shop in mumbai. i have not yet seen it but they are the same except the ashok chakra replacing utsav, and thats a good thing. and i had to pay only 900 for the plate whereas utsav charges 1300. 500 extra for the frame. will post picture when my brother arrives from mumbai